//99//

"so," minho turned off the water in the sink. "hi seungmin."

seungmin cringed. he knew that minho was going to break the silence. he knew the older well enough.

he actually never usually spoke to minho. they had met through jisung.

it was a very interesting situation where they met. young jisung had dragged minho's hand to meet seungmin's one time. "shake hands!"

it was very much like jisung.

"hi." the younger had finished his food. he brought his dishes up to the sink and sat back down.

"whatcha been up to?"

there was a tension that was a little stressful admittedly.

"hm nothing really.." seungmin trailed off and looked off to the side. "is there something you wanted to talk about..?"

it was a little weird for minho to just blurt to him. well, he was someone who was unpredictable in himself. so seungmin literally had no idea wether to be concerned or not.

but he felt like he had an answer the second minho pulled the chair in front of him and sat down. minho had tapped on the table with his fingers.

the strong eye contact almost made seungmin freak out.

"do you still have feelings for ji?"

there it was.

the way it was asked wasn't threatening, or mean sounding. if anything the way it was asked so nonchalantly is what made seungmin want to shrivel.

seungmin just nodded.

"hm." minho nodded his head, taking it in as if it was studying for a test.

"uh.." seungmin didn't know how to progress from this. "you too?"

"yes, very much." his answer was almost immediate, and minho sounded very sure of himself.

"what do you like about him?" the conversation progressed, with minho just looking at him.

he seemed very unbothered and seungmin just couldn't read him. "are you like- trying to gather information for something..?"

"no, just wondering." the older shook his head. "you don't have to answer."

seungmin sighed and sunk back into his chair. "i just do. he's sweet, he has way to much love in him for his own good. we're like opposites and i think that's why we attract. there's just something about him." seungmin eyed minho.

"what about you?"

"you sure you want me to answer?" there was a slight pause after this.

did seungmin want him to answer?

the lack of response afterwards only told minho that seungmin thought twice about it. "what about hyunjin? what did you like about him?"

another long dragged out pause. seungmin sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "i liked a lot about him."

seungmin had always wanted to hate minho after it became apparent that he had feelings for jisung. he really wanted to get mad- but he really just couldn't.

yes, he would often get annoyed at the mention of him but it was honestly just pure jealousy- nothing even close to the level hyunjin went to with ji.

at this point, seungmin knew he would have to get ready for the stab of disappointment that will come shooting through him in the end.