//104//

"guys, really i'm fine."

waking up for a second time was really less peaceful.

somehow felix had found out about what had happened- so he dragged chan out of bed and forced him to drive over to jisung's apartment.

the second seungmin opened the door in confusion from the knocking- felix ran in and practically sprinted to where jisung was in the apartment.

he woke up being startled, and minho groaning while trying to block out the sound of felix by suffocating himself with the pillow.

now jisung was sitting in the living room with everyone, trying to calm felix down.

"are you sure?" he asked, eyes big and pouting.

jisung gave off a small smile and nodded.

chan had been worried ever since he heard too (minho was almost certain hyunjin was the one who slipped and told,, not that it mattered) but he was way less feral than felix was.

"UGGHH that's it. i'm going to bite off their ears and tear their hair out!" felix made strangling motions with his hands, very clearly displaying his anger.

jisung waved his hands. "no! it's fine you don't have to rip anyone's ears off." jisung scooted over to felix and patted his arm to get him to relax.

"jisung, why are they bothering you anyway?" chan asked from where he was standing, face laced with concern.

that was what everyone was wondering.

minho looked over at jisung, reading his face to see if at any point he was uncomfortable.

"uh.. well." jisung sighed, shrugging a bit too passively as if it wasn't important.

"it started from something really stupid. remember the festival all that time ago?" he started, making everyone's minds subconsciously tune back to that day.

"when the whole thing with hyunjin happened a girl from my school saw it. they thought i was the one who tried to fight with him and you know.. since he's really popular they probably felt bothered by it. things weren't bad up to that point- mainly just remarks. but i stood up to them and then it became personal in their eyes. that was when they got bad."

everyone felt their eyes go wide from hearing the explanation coming out of jisung's mouth- especially hyunjin.

their eyes trailed to him, and admittedly seungmin felt worried.

they all saw how hyunjin's expression dropped.

so this was his fault.

as if jisung could read hyunjin's mind he was quick to add to his statement. "b-but seriously it's fine! it's not his fault, i shouldn't have made them angry. it's really not as bad as it-"

"how'd you get your burn?" minho's flat voice suddenly grabbed everyone's attention.

he knew the answer to it, and everybody could tell he did.

minho's eyes looked over to the younger's hand, which made everyone finally realize that he had a bandaid on it.

upon seeing everyone staring at it, jisung's eyes went from everyone else to what they were looking at.

he put his other hand over it for a second before hiding it behind his back.

felix remembered seeing that mark when he had taken jisung to get his hair dyed. he remembered feeling a bit suspicious of it. they did that to him. it made so much sense.