//77//

"hyunjin!" jisung breathlessly bursted into the apartment using the spare key he dug to find.

when he walked in both felix and hyunjin jumped from the loudness and turned to look at jisung.

"did minho come home?" the look on his face made a wave of nervousness come over the two.

hyunjin's eyes met with felix in a look of concern before shaking his head. "why what just happened?"

"what do i do?.." jisung murmured to himself and ran a hand through his hair.

felix realized that jisung had been crying- and he was even more certain the second burst into tears again.

from his crying hyunjin and felix bolted to the blonde. "oh my god what's going on??" felix wearily hugged jisung.

"i messed up." jisung hiccuped and in a group hug they all somehow ended up kneeling on the floor as jisung cried.

"what do you mean?" even though hyunjin knew it was weird to be hugging jisung- even he felt really bad about seeing him cry.

"i'm so s-stupid." jisung kept fumbling to try to wipe his tears away and to calm down so he could be able to talk without falling over his words.

"min is m-mad at me because i messed up." he wept.

jisung had never felt like his world was ending because someone was mad at him before. this was the first time his feelings took a major blow at the thought of minho being hurt because of him.

"messed up how?" felix was sure to use a gentle tone to soothe jisung.

he learned that a caring tone can help someone calm down. it's what chan used to do with him whenever he was crying growing up.

and it seemed to work because jisung stopped sobbing and caught his breath. he took a deep inhale and relaxed a bit.

he looked at hyunjin. "i'm sorry." he said before he explained the story.

hyunjin let go of him, unsure what that sorry even meant. until he continued.

"while trying to talk to seungmin he confessed feelings towards me. i doubted him and he ended up kissing me, but i didn't pull away. i let it get deeper and i don't know why i did that.. but min saw and he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore.." it was a short explanation but it shocked the two listening.

"he.. what?"

"minho just left?" felix stared as jisung nodded his head.

"it was really bad. it lasted so long, and not pulling away is almost as bad as kissing back.. i don't know where he is and i'm so scared he's gonna leave me."

"wait wait- you two are a thing then?" hyunjin realized that this was basically him exposing his relationship with minho.

"yeah.. just recently we weren't dating yet but we both liked each other." jisung wiped his tears again and took out his phone. "he didn't answer to my texts but i'll try calling him." he sniffled.

at this hyunjin started to feel worse too. he realized that seungmin would be hurting too- but he really did have feelings for jisung.

he felt upset but then again felt like he didn't have the right to be upset. so he just kept his mouth shut.

"it went to voicemail." jisung showed his screen to felix who was trying to think.

"wait let me call him." he suggested. he took out his phone and clicked on his contact as he waited for it to ring.

after it ringing for a couple of seconds there was an answer. "lix i can't talk right now." it was minho, and he sounded upset.

"heyyy uh okay. i was just wondering where you were? i have something to give you and you're not home." he tried to sound convincing.