Jaane De Mujhe

So, the two entries I wrote for #Jaanedemujhe contest... Will be here.. As it is an OS book and contest has finished💙🤗

Souls Entwined

The sun rays peeped in falling directly on my eyes waking me up from a sleep I never really drifted to. I closed my eyes once again hoping to see her glimpse a little longer.

Her laughter was melody to my ears. My legs automatically followed the passage that took me to her and the moment my eyes locked with her chocolate brown orbs, I knew I lost. I lost something that was mine, my heart went missing as she unconsciously took it. The cupid's arrow came in my direction and stabbed the core of my heart as I saw her smiling. My lips curved up seeing a precious smile. She was a kind of understated beauty. She was flawless. She proved all my theories wrong. My eyes were not moving a inch away from her. Taking some steps forward, I came closer towards the girl I fell in love within few moments but my eyes betrayed me. Mesmerised by her aura, I didn't realise when it started drizzling and she was gone. I stood there drenching still living my love in her dreamy eyes.

Turning the knob of my shower, the water droplets touched my skin and I again went back to the rain that gave me everything and took my everything.

Walking aimlessly in the secluded road in the pouring rain, I wished my tears disappeared in the raindrops but the salty water denied to be a part of the beauty that gave me her. Unable to stop the raging storm in my heart, I fell on my knees. My heart was shattered into pieces, my eyes brimming with hot tears.

It was just a mere of few seconds I lost her, I lost her to someone else with just a ring, a ring on her finger. But it wasn't really the ring on her ring finger, it was her smile, her face that glowed in ecstasy seeing him and her ring. The smile that took my heart was breaking me from inside.

I was on road drenched head to toe still holding the bouquet, the bouquet of roses I wanted to give her-propose her.

Coming out of the shower, I took out the same bouquet. Roses were withered as the dreams of us being together were withered a year back. I still smiled, her love was not for me. It was time to let go of this, let go of her, let go of her memories.

Hooking my fingers around the bouquet, I stepped out of my house. My love for her became a beautiful dream but it was the time to wake up as alarm of truth and reality was ringing in my ears.

With heavy heart, I placed the bouquet on the spot I saw her, the spot where it all started. I had to let her memories go, I had to let her go.

Not ending up with her was the biggest test my love passed because if I can't see her happy, I never really loved her.

Moving back leaving the memories, letting her go, I turned towards the way back to my home. It was breaking my heart but it was necessary.

I let it hurt me to free me.

Coming out of hopes of our fingers entwined, I saw my love winning in a parallel universe as our souls entwined the moment I loved her.

*********

Poetry

Duniya mein shaksiyate toh bahut h
Par uss shaks ki maujadgi ka ehsas alag sa tha...

Samandar ki lehro mein mauje toh bahut h..
Par ishq ki leher mein junoon kuch alag sa tha...

Dard aur aanson toh mohabbat ki raahon mein bahut h...
Par Sukoon dil ke jazbaato mein kuch alag sa tha..

Zindagi ke safar mein bichadne wale log toh bahut h..
Par tere jaane ka ehsaas kuch alag sa tha..

Jaane de mujhe..
Yeh vo raahen h..
Jinki koi manzil nhi...

Jaane de mujhe..
Ye vo baaten h..
Jinki koi tawaaju nhi..

Dil dekar bhi tujhe..
Saath tera na pa ska..

Muh mod kr bhi...
Dil se tujhe na nikal ska..

Jaane de Mujhe..
Kii tera ehsaas ab..
Khushi nhi gam ka naam h..

Jaane de Mujhe..
Kii hmari judai ab..
hmari lakeeron ka kaam h..

Mohabbat ka afsos toh nhi..
Rishta yeh jaan se badhkar h..

Judai mein aankh hui nam toh nhi..
Kii yeh dard bhi ab gumnaam h..

Jaane de Mujhe..
Kii ab harr gya hu..
Mohabbat se... Mohabbat mein..

Jaane de Mujhe..
Kii tut gaya hu...
Iss zindagi mein... Iss zindagi se..

Kisi duniya mein hum ek honge..
Kisi waqt tum mere sang hoge..

Uss waqt ka rhega intezaar..
Uss pal ka rahega aitbaar...

Jaane de Mujhe...
Kii judne ke liye judai bhi hai zaroori...

Jaane de Mujhe...
Kii nayi zindagi ke liye marrna bhi hai zaroori...

*************

🤗💙✌️I enjoyed participating...