Language Of LOVE

A guy was walking on road with a bunch of roses. He smiled seeing the roses.

The boy was revealed to be Karan.

Karan(smilingly) : I love u babydoll..

Preeta kept her hand on his eyes from behind. Karan smiled.

Karan: Tum hi ho na..

She made a cry baby face and removed her hands. She came in front and crossed her arms.

Karan(seeing her angry pout) : Oops mujhe toh guess nhi krna tha...Gussa hogyi..

She turned her face. Karan backhugged her.

Karan: Sorry na.. Ab aise muh pherogi toh kse chlega..

Preeta pushed him a bit and signed him to go.

Karan: Itni si baat pr.. Itna gussa..

Preeta started walking forward. Karan slapped his forehead.

Karan: Shaadi se leke aaj tak.. Iss ladki ne piche ghumane ke alava kia kya h.. Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra.. Rukiye..

He smiled and ran behind her.

Karan was driving. He stopped his car in front of an orphanage.

He came out.

Mary: Karan..

Karan: Hey Mary..

Mary: Long time man.. Where were u?

Karan: Business... I got no time.. See I am just here for less than fifteen minutes..

She glared him. He laughed.

Mary: I will kill u for this..

Karan:Once I get back.. Abhi gifts for children as always on my birthday..

Mary : Oh Shit...Its your birthday.. Happy Birthday Karan.. Main bhul gayi thi..

Karan: Thank u very much.. Ab thoda jaldi kare..

Mary nodded and asked some people to get the gifts out of his car.

Karan was about to go but stopped when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned to see a girl wearing white salwar looking as pretty as ever. Beautiful eyes, long hair falling over her shoulder and what to say about her smile? He was spellbound.

Karan: Yes?

Preeta gave him a box and signed him to smile. Karan was confused. He took the box. She waved at him and left.

"Maine suna aaj aapka janamdin h.. Apne hi janamdin pr yun aadhi adhuri muskaan achi baat nhi h janaab.. Happy Birthday to u.. I am sorry aapka naam nhi jaanti.. Par ek chota sa nazrana"

-Preeta

He opened the box only to find a smiley brooch.

He smiled at it and started looking for her but she was gone. He pinned it to his coat.

Karan(smiling) : Happy Birthday Karan..

Preeta was watering the plants in the orphanage when she saw a box.

She picked it up.

"Shayad jis adhuri muskaan ko aap pura krna chahti thi.. Use ek dost ki zarurat ho..And by the way mera naam Karan h.."

She turned around confused only to see him waving at her from a distance.

Karan: Hii..