Broken Charm(1)

"I never believed love existed until her existence became my life..

He had the charm that made my stone heart flutter.."

Karan's POV

I was partying once again that friday night. The most popular guy, the heartthrob of girls, Mr. Perfect for everyone but only if they knew the real me. Its easier to fake a smile than to explain what u feel.

I was dancing to the beats, trying to divert my mind until I froze

I was dancing to the beats, trying to divert my mind until I froze. I froze seeing her. Those beautiful choclate brown orbs met mine and I was numb. She tucked her hair strand and blinked her eyes turning while the time around me just paused.

I came back to senses and realised that it was for the first time that The Karan Luthra, was mesmerized by just a look

I came back to senses and realised that it was for the first time that The Karan Luthra, was mesmerized by just a look. I walked towards her. She was standing in the corner sipping her drink while I casually stood beside her.

I was nervous...hell nervous...I don't know why I was but it was all a different feeling. It felt like I was going to talk to a girl for the very first time but the entire Mumbai knew who I was when it came to girls.

She looked at me. I passed her a smile. She smiled back.

"Hello" was only the word I could utter.

"Hii",she replied.

"I am Karan..Your name?",I was dying to hear her say her name in that sweet voice.

She didn't reply and left giving me a smile. I followed her. It was now or never.

She was walking in the corridor when I pulled her and pinned her to the wall. Wow, thankfully, The Karan Luthra inside me was back.

"What are u doing!!",she was angry.

"Why did u walk away? I just asked for your name. I am sure it won't be that long",I snapped back at her.

"Because if I stayed there,you would have fallen in love with me", she looked into my eyes.

"Heights of self obsession!! Its not that easy...Specially when you re standing in front of The Karan Luthra",I replied. What did she think of herself? Me and love kind of stuff, it was never.