My Strange Addiction

Strong wind was blowing. Everything was silent.

A girl was riding a bike super speedily.

Preeta(smirking) : Kya kaha tha.. Tum jeet hi nhi skti.. Lets see who wins..

Karan overtook her.

Karan(shouting) : Haar maanlo.. Kyunki The Karan Luthra sirf jeetna jaanta h...

Both were trying to overtake each other. As the finish line started to appear, both looked at each other.

Preeran: I will win..

Karan took the lead but stopped his bike before the end. Preeta ended up winning.

Both got off their bikes.

Preeta(smilingly) : Hello Looser..

Karan smiled at her.

Preeta(frowning) : Ab batao tumne bike kyu roki... Yeh jatana chahte ho kii main apne dam pr jeet nhi skti...

Karan pulled her through waist.

Karan: Kisne kaha main jeeta nhi hu.. Tum pr dil harrne ke alava main kabhi kuch nhi harra hu...

Preeta: Tum abhi haare...

Karan(pulling her closer) : Nhi.. Abhi maine tumhari khushi ko jeeta h.. Toh jeet meri hi hui..

Preeta pushed him.

Preeta : Tum nhi sudhroge..

Karan(winking) : Tumhare pyaar mein bigda hu.. Sudhrna kon chahta h..

Karan smiled. She turned to leave.

Preeta(going) : Maine tumse hazaar baar kaha h.. Main tumse pyaar nhi krti... I don't love u..

Karan(shouting) : Who cares, babydoll? Tum mujhse pyaar karo ya nhi... Main tumse pyaar krta hu... You are my addiction... A strange addiction...

Preeta froze at her place.

"You are my addiction"...These words were ringing in the valley,in her ears, in his ears. May be the nature was reminding the universe of something.

A huge building was shown. People were roaming here and there near the gate.

Arjun: Navya kaha h..

Tara: Hogi kahi apni books ke saath..

A beautiful girl was shown sitting near window with a book in her hand. The girl was revealed to be Navya Khanna.

 The girl was revealed to be Navya Khanna

Tara: Lo Ayaan bhi aagya..

A boy came out of his car and smiled seeing his friends. The boy was revealed to be Ayaan Mehra.

 The boy was revealed to be Ayaan Mehra