You changed me

Preeta stepped on the edge of terrace, the city of dreams, Mumbai. Everything was just so beautiful right. She closed her eyes feeling the cold breeze on her face, the noise of the city finally felt like music, a tune that she won't ever forget.

Preeta(smilingly): Shor mein dhun milegi..Ek aisi dhun jo dil se dil ko jodti hai..Jo tumhe mujh tak le jayegi..

Karan(holding her hand): Jo khwabo jitna sukoon de jayegi..

Preeta smiled and kissed his hand. He kissed her forehead softly.

Sameer looked from a distance and smiled.

One month ago,

Preeta was calling Karan. He sneakingly entered the room and picked her up from behind.

Preeta: You are late..

Karan(kissing his cheek): Sorry..Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday my dear babydoll..

He put Preeta down. She looked at him.

Preeta: Maine kabhi tumhe apne birthday ke baare mein nhi bataya..

Karan: Bataya toh tumne mujhse mera dil churane se pehle bhi nhi tha..

Preeta: Acha jii..

Karan pinned her to wall. Preeta looked at him. He kissed her. She responded. Both shared a deep and passionate kiss. Karan broke.

Karan(brushing her nose with his): I love you so much..

Preeta smiled. Karan kept his hands on wall capturing her.

Karan: Aaj toh bata hi do babydoll.. Mohabbat ya zarurat..Kya hu main tumhare liye..

Preeta(looking at him): Nafrat..

Karan looked at her confused. She pushed him.

Preeta: Nafrat hai mujhe tumhare aise sawalo se..Kuch bhi bolte ho na..

Karan(holding her hand): Par aaj toh jawab dena pdega..Bolo..Mohabbat ya zarurat..

Preeta(smilingly): Aadat..

Karan: Hmesha out of the way option lena hai mtlb..

Preeta(smiling at him): Ek insan ki aadat hojana bhi ek sach hai..

Karan smiled and made her face him.

Preeta smiled lightly. He took out a box and went on his knees for her.

Karan(holding her hand): Am I allowed to love you? Because I love you and I will always love you..

Preeta nodded. Karan slid the ring onto her finger and kissed it.

Preeta: I..I love you too..

He picked her up and twirled her around. She smiled.

Aahaten..Kaisi yeh aahaten..
Sunta hu aaj kal..Ae dil bata..

Preeta softly pecked his lips. Karan placed her on bed and came on top. She caressed his face. He pulled her over him smilingly. She kept her head on his chest. He kissed her forehead.

Dastaken..Dete hai dastaken..
Kyun ajnabi se pal aye dil bata..

Preeta looked at the ring karan gave him while Karan was just looking at her smiling.

She looked at him. He slid her sleeve down and started placing open mouth kisses on her collarbone. She ruffled his hair. He turned her over and kissed her from neck to shoulder. Preeta pulled a duvet over them. Both slept in each other's embrace.