Prologue

Oh no, oh no, no, no...

Thought Uraraka Ochaco while running through the train station. She had seen the time a few ago seconds on one of the station's clocks while passing her card and realized that she would miss the train and arrive incredibly late to the university tour.

I can't be late. She had worked so hard, for so long to get into U. A., one of the best universities in the country, and not to mention getting a scholarship of one hundred percent. She had to stay late so many nights studying to get the best possible grades in other to get noticed among all the applications. Without that scholarship, Ochaco could not go there and fulfill her dreams. However, Uraraka never got discouraged, she'd always smiled again and continued studying. Determined to get it.

So there was no way she would throw all her effort overboard by missing the train and therefore, the university tour. It was not that it was indispensable, but it would be difficult to move around the university without having any idea where everything was.

Her soul cried inside as she pushed people of all kinds to get to the train before it left. Excuse me, grandma ... This is my chance! Until finally she succeed, almost having to skip the security measures, Ochaco was in the car of the train to U. A. With her eyes, she look for an available seat, but all were occupied. She sighted, c'mon, there wasn't even such a crowed. Uraraka tried to catch her breath and give herself mental courage. Standing erect and smiling, she mentally prepared herself to have a great day.

She hadn't realized until she calmed down that among the people who were standing, there was an older lady. But there are so many young people sitting, Ochako thought, somewhat frustrated because she couldn't offer a sit to the lady. No one did anything, everyone on their cell phones listening to music or something until a certain boy with green hair who until then had been writing notes down in a worn booklet looked up and found Ochako's look for a brief moment, putting his red cheeks and turning his head, until he saw the older lady. He looked surprised and stood up immediately.

"Oba-san! You shouldn't be making efforts, please take a seat" Ochako smiled, glad someone had done something. The boy looked so nervous, but so kind too. Her cheeks blushed a little when she found herself looking at him too much.

"Oh, thanks, young man. I wouldn't know what to do if there were more people like you. Are you going far?" She took a seat and look at him. Ochako had not realized how hooked she was in their interaction.

"No, just a couple more stops. I'm actually heading to U. A."

Ochako opened her eyes and couldn't contain her enthusiasm.

"Really? Me too! To the new entry tour, right?"

The boy nodded and Uraraka smiled.

"We're in the same boat then!" She exclaim extending her hand to make a high five. The boy looked at her with a little nervousness while he smiled awkwardly, he seemed not to know what to do, until a few seconds later he clapped his hand with hers.

"Glad to meet another person who goes there, I was afraid not to know anyone and be alone. Not that ..." The boy was immersed in a series of whispers as his voice slowly lowered in volume. The lady smiled amusedly while Uraraka tilted her head somewhat perplexed.

"Anyway!" She was still full of energy "I'm Uraraka Ochako, nice to meet you. What faculty are you in?"

"My name is Midoriya Izuku ... although everyone calls me ... Deku" The latter he said it so low Uraraka had to ask him to repeat it. "Deku ... a childhood friend of mine used to call me that. Anyway, I'm still in general studies. I haven't decide. What about you?