2

"Just take me home. I'll be fine," Leo muttered.

"I cannot allow that," Nick said as he hooked an arm under Leo to help him stand. "You will come with me." It felt good to be touched by his omega at long last. It seemed that electricity coursed through his veins and fireworks went off in his heart. Their skin was both covered by clothes, but he already adored how warm he was.

"I said I'll be fine. I d-"

"Listen here, mon beau," Nick began calmly. "You are my mate, and I don't intend to let you out of my grasp. I know we just met, but you are mine and I am yours. You belong to me."

"I don't belong to anyone! Just because our bodies have an exceptionally strong attraction to one another does not mean I am yours." Leo pushed him away. "I told you not to touch me-"

"You will obey me," Nick boomed and pushed him against the brick alleyway walls. "You will not speak out of line again unless you want to face the consequences, and you do not want to know what they are." He pinned his wrists to the wall and looked straight into his eyes. Eye contact between mates was powerful, and he was hoping Leo would grow less stubborn if he made him look at him.

"I refuse to obey you. I don't even know who you are," Leo shouted in a trembling voice. His heart beat faster with every passing second. His instincts were telling him to obey and it would feel better if he just listened, but he wasn't going to give in so easily.

"I am your alpha."

"And no one else. You don't mean anything to me, now let go of me!" His words contradicted his body: he was shivering and blushing now.

Nick released his wrists but placed a hand on either side of him and leaned in closer without alarming Leo. He smirked as Leo pounded the taller man's chest with his chest. Nick tipped his head to one side and pressed his lips to the stubborn man's mouth.

Leo's arms fell to his sides and although he was shocked, he closed his eyes and forgot all about his frustration and anger. Although he was about three inches shorter, he stood on his toes to get closer his face. Leo was inexperienced but indulged in the feeling of kissing his mate, which was out of character of him considering he hated signs of affection in such an open space. Nick opened his mouth and coaxed his tongue into Leo's mouth gently. Leo had one hand on Nick's coat while the other was against his chest. Leo's head spun and he was beginning to get out of breath, but he couldn't tear himself away from his alpha.

Luckily before he has any chance to faint, Nick pulled away and put his forehead against his.

"Now let's try that again, okay? You are mine and you will obey me, understand?" Nick told him.

"O-Okay," Leo agreed, not very present in the head. He badly wanted to run, but after the kiss it was hard to do so. Their cells were even made for each other, that's how it worked.

"You will come back with me."

"Hmmm."

"I will take care of you."

"Yes."

"Good boy. Come along now." Nick wrapped an arm around his waist and fished for his cellphone out of his pocket to call a taxi.

Leo was silent during the drive to Nick's place. He didn't know what to say and if he had anything to say, he didn't think there was a need to voice it. He barely knew Nick and he kissed him within ten minutes of them meeting. Although Leo didn't wish to have a mate, he wasn't going to reject Nick because that would be overdoing it, and he wouldn't want to make someone go through such agony.