Freak Show

"What the hell was that noise?" Joey says. "Guys, something's coming for us." I'm pacing back and forth by the window. "Something or someone?" Sierra said. Joey then said, "That was definitely something." "Yeah, that was something," Lele agreed. "A someone does not sound like that." "Guys, don't forget GloZell is dead." "Another girl, you guys." Sierra points out. "Three girls have died." "I think that's a little sketchy." "Why is that sketchy?" Joey questioned. "Doesn't make sense to me that two girls in a row have died," I said. "But don't forget Shane died, he's a guy," Oli defended. "He was poisoned okay? We're literally voting for girls." Lele said. "Maybe the evil spirit hates girls for some reason." Tim said. "Maybe it's a girl," "there's a lady killer on the loose." Sierra yelled. "I think we girls have to stick together," "Yeah, "I said"we do," Lele said. "Can I be a part of that since I'm like, gay?" Joey asked. "Yeah," I said. "We can surmise all we want, but we need to figure out what we're going to do." Oli pointed out. "We have three artifacts, guys. We are one more away from getting back to 2016." Matt said. "Lele and Joey, when you were upstairs was there anything else that you had. Are there any clues? Or anything we can use to help...," Oli asked. "Yeah, a 50 cent circus carnival, admit one." Joey said. He then turned it away and it says 'round and round the room, we go.' "What if there's a carnival ride?" Time said. "A merry-go-round," I said. "What goes round-and-round in this room," Oli asked. Then Matt pointed out that there's a record player. "Is there a record on it?" I asked. "There is also a phone, back in the day, the 1920s." We are looking around and Joey moves the lamp and there's a note saying 'The carnival is coming to town. Follow your nose to the show.' I start smelling and I smell oranges. I go up on the letter in the library and see a box. Oli then grabs the box and I slowly get down. We go back into the lounge and I see a little slot on top of the box. Everyone starts saying for Joey to put the ticket in the box. The box opens and there are clown masks inside. Lele takes out a note and reads it 'Now you see me, Niels you don't. Time is not forever, time runs out. Your share is only one-sixth of an hour, not a moment longer.' Lele finishes and then Arthur comes in with another note. I grab it and read it 'The Guardian is awake Its rage can tear asunder both tree and mountain. There is a melody that is playing when horses run in a circle that will summon the Ring Leader and his cursed carnival. His whip and wit have the power to subdue the monster. The first key to unlocking the horses waits in the river that flows to the sky on the back of the estate grounds.' I finish. Eva then reads, The two wearing the clown masks will be invisible to the Guardian and should search for clues. 'The rest of you must hide from the Guardian past the. Grass line on the back of the estate. Every five minutes a gong will sound and one of the masked guests must run to the exchange circle and place the mask on another guest. The Guardian patrols the grass-covered area. If everyone is captured, the Guardian wins and the artifacts will be recovered by that house and you will be back to the beginning. Please decide among you who will wear the masks first.' "Should we have our fastest people without the masks then? You guys are wearing heels." Matt says. "I'm not and even if I was I would still be fast," I say. "We're fast," Lele says. "Well, I was just looking out for your safety and your ankles," Matt says. "Are you like, what do you have against girls?" Sierra asked. "Honestly, I would be perfectly fine leaving him in 1920, because..." Eva said. "I feel like he was trying to help, girls." Tim said. "He was really trying to help." Oli said. "Marvin says that the Guardian is on his way to the house," Arthur says handing us flashlights. "As we speak," I hear banging on the window and I run to the entranceway to the room and see this hideous creature with red eyes and horns on his head and shoulders. We all run outside with the beast behind us. Matt then asked us who has the masks. Eva and I each of one and we put them on we then run out of the safe zone. We're looking everywhere and I can't find anything and then the gong rings and I run back to the exchange zone, exchange with Joey and run as fast I can to the safe zone. Lele and Joey are now looking and I yell check the birdbath. The gong then rings and Lele goes back. Oli then runs over to Lele and they exchange masks. Joey then comes back and exchange with Matt but Matt get eliminated. Eva then exchanges Joey. Oli comes back and trades with me and I go meet Eva. We figured out the combination and open the chest. There's a mini merry-go-round inside. There's a note on the bottom and I read it. 'Stand on a circular stone platform next to the house. Raise the horses to the sky and let the melody play.' I finish. We run up on the platform and play the music. The ringmaster and other women appear "Come on, there's no need to hide in the wood." The ringmaster yelled. "Everybody's welcome at the show." He welcomed. I then see Tim and Matt are back. Yay! The ringmaster then has the Guardian kneel before him. And we find out his name is Sam. And now we are invited to a carnival show. Joey hands his ticket to this bearded woman. We then follow the ringmaster to this tent where it looked like the shows would take place. We are in the tent and we see one of the artifacts. "This is my greatest achievement. It took me half a life to get. But I will make you a deal. Find me two willing participants for tonight's show, and I will loan you the artifact." He says. "I must warn you, this show sometimes can be quite precarious." He warned. Use girls go into a group together and Joey asked to join so we invited him in. Sierra says to vote Timothy. Eva then says Matt and Lele agrees. I am voting Oli because he hasn't done any of the challenges so. I didn't tell them because I don't want to be the bad guy. Sierra then asks who I'm gonna pick and I said, Matt. But I'm still voting for Oli. We start the voting I write Oli's name down and Sarah shakes the hat and Timothy and Oli's name are pulled out of the hat. Timothy and Oli go get changed and come back in remind me of mime outfits. The people on the other benches are booing with is annoying because we aren't risking your life, so shut up. I'm positive this is one of the death challenges death. They have to perform three acts, the strong man feat, juggling, and the tightwire walk. Oli wins the first one. They both failing the second one and Timothy wins the last one. Now we have to vote who falls in the water drop chamber filled with flesh-eating fish. It all depends on the cheers and the boos the louder the boos that's who gets dropped into the tank. He points to Oli and I cheer louder then I have cheered before, I did put him in the position but I didn't want him to die. He then points to Timothy and I cheer and clapped I do everything. The RingMaster decides and he then decides to dunk both of them. But he tricked us and he didn't put the piranhas in there. They didn't die. Vita, the ringmaster's sidekick gives us the artifact and we go back to the house. We grab the artifacts but then I say "What do we do now?"

1405 Words