Betrayel At The House On The Hill

They caught us. "I needed the artifacts, and the previous owner's gone so I could have this house." Arther explains. "You played us. What is that?" "Its a ritual," "We did the ritual!" "You did the wrong one." "Goodnight."

And that's all I remember.

I wake up to hear Joey. "Guys?" I open my eyes to see we're all tied to these posts and these a crazy lunatic man in the corner. "Oli, Oli, Maddie," "oh my gosh,". "Guys we're, we're chained." "Look, look look I have a box. I have a box," I say. "All dressed up and nowhere to go!" The Lunatic screams at us. "Joey!" Eva yells. "Joey, what is that, what is that next to you?" Eva says. "Welcome to my house!" Lunatic yells. "Joey, get it. Open the box," "it does fit," "give it to me it looks like it fits my box," Joey throws it to me and I can the box open. "Ok, ok there's a key," I unlock my shackles and stand up. I then see another key and that can open one of there boxes. It's like a game we're we have to push these pokers to each other to see what works. But when we get to Oli his doesn't work. "Don't leave me, please don't larvae me!" Joey the finds a box near the lunatic and there's Oli's key. We then open a box with pocket watch and a note inside that's says we've been injected by this serum. "By the time the sunrises after 6am, you will be as complacent as well trained animals, and ready to join the house staff." "This is from the Butler!" I yell. "We've... it's 5:30." Joey says we have half an hour. Let's go,"

We then find the Butler's Chamber. There's files everywhere, it seems like the place where someone crazy would live. "Guys I found a key" I say. "On top of here," "wait, wait, wait, I found something. I found something," "There's the file." There's a file with our fingerprints. And it says. "Brother, you have humiliated me, betrayed me, enchained me in a darker corner of your new estate. You brother me here to help you clean things up, but really you needed to stab me in the back to show the wicked presence your loyalty. Someday the key to my cell will be found, and when that day comes I will repay this betrayal with blood. I know you've hidden it behind a trail of gems the first of which lurks beneath the surface of a reflecting pool." Oli reads. "We have to go to the pool," Eva says. "Okay, how do we get out of here?" Joey says. Oli decides to take the file with us. We then take the key and unlock a door to hear alarms going off. We quickly realize that Arther, Sarah and Marvin are after ya and we need to stay hidden from them at all cost. "I don't know how they got out. Sarah, you take the house. Marvin, you check the side, if you fin them, but them where they stand. I will take the back." Arthur orders. We head start to the pool, but this going to be difficult because there are 3 people hunting us. "1,2,3, go!" Joey counts down.

We get over to the pool and realize that these is no gems there. Then we realize the fountain in the front yard. "The fountain?" "Yeah, this way." I go and follow Joey. "Eva," "Eva? Eva?" I call out. "Where's Eva?" "I don't know," I say. "Eva?" "Get inside," "Eva, come on. Get down here." "Hurry." "Where are you?" Eva asks. "Ready, 1, 2, 3"
Finally we duck behind the fountain and we look in and see that there's diamonds inside of it. "There's a gem in the water." I say. "There's a German?" Oli asks. "No, gem," "oh, a gem."

I then see a chest on the side. "Look," I say. "Under the water are three invisible stones, place them on my crown and  I will repay you tenfold." Joey reads. "Let's look for something that can help grab it."

Joey finds a rake

"I'm nervous,"

"I'm getting paranoid,"

Sarah then sees Joey. "Joey, she's in the window."

So next we take the three diamonds we put them on the chest and it pops open. There's two rubies inside, but Joey then starts sprinting over to our hiding stop because Marvin comes looking for us. "The spirits will speak words to help you restore my evil eyes, so I might Guard the house with my wings."