11.

*no ones pov*
Shoto's hair clung to his blood-smeared face. His red half tinted a stained with its red color. His red half simply blended in. Certain places had started the mat as the blood steered to coagulate. His clothes were ripped and covered in dirt. And the blood round his nose started to flake and chip.
Did his siblings know? Probably not. The endeavor wouldn't let them know. He didn't need to go to jail. Becoming the number one hero meant that no one could know about it. And if they found out he would force their silence.
"Shoto? Are you okay?! W-what happened?" (Y/n)'s voice was weary and anxious. She had seen some of the things the Endeavor has done, but it was never this bad. "He went too far..." Shoto's voice trailed off, it was horse and dull. His eye glistened with false security. He had hoped for the girl's comfort and sympathy. He wanted her attention to focus on him. Him, him and only him. One of the only reasons why he was in this position was because of her. Because he wanted her attention. He knows the games Izuku had been playing with the poor girl. He decided to play his own, he wanted nothing more than to kill the greenette, but she was the only reason that he couldn't.
Shoto stared at her his heart beating against his ribs. His reverie was broken when the girl grabbed his hand. He hissed lightly, as she pulled him to the connected bathroom. She had wanted to clean his wounds. They'd need tending to or else they would get infected.
She pulled him the bathroom, pushing him on the edge of the bathtub. His head raced with joy and, the feeling of accomplishment washed over him. He felt as if he was winning the girl. As she tended to his wounds, she wondered how this was happening. Everyone who was close to her was getting hurt. She had considered her opinions and the outcome of these things.
Though short quote enjoyed the attention he was getting, he seemed out of it. As if something where wrong. He was zoned out as if he was far from earth. "Shoto are you okay?" She said, out of concern the boy. "Hum o-oh sorry." The tone of his voice was quite though he didn't have anything really say, it also felt otherwise. What she could really put her finger on it. "Shoto? Are you sure your okay, you can talk me anything you know?" He remained quiet, only looking at the ground. "He went too far..." as the duel haired boys trailed off. "I'm not quite sure I understand Shoto." She mumbled not quite sure of what to say nor do. "He-he touched me..." Shoto uttered out. "In a very inappropriate m-manner." His voice was forced and, weary as if he didn't want want to speak. "Shoto are you saying he?" A simple nod is all the boy gave and, tears flew down his face.
(Y/n) had no words. She hadn't known how to feel either, she was angry and, discussed with the teen's redhead father. He had no place to such a thing with the poor boy. She couldn't express words, so she wrapped her arms around him. His face lit up, though the girl could not have seen it. Shoto's story was working perfectly. She was sympathetic to him. And he had her attention. Even if Izuku was in the hospital, she could have gone to see him. But no, she stayed here with him. And that made him ecstatic. It made his heart race and butterflies welled in his stomach. His face reddened and his eyes widened, a smirk plastered his face. He wrapped his arms tightly around the girl's waist and shoulders. Nuzzling his face into the warm flesh of the crook of her neck.

"I think I love you..." He mumbled, unaware of his words do to his euphoric state. (Y/n)'s face brightened to a dark shade of red. "S-shoto I think you're a bit out of it do to s-mmm~" Shoto wanted to hear none of this nonsense; he was in love and, he knew it. There was no otherwise, nor in between.
So, instead of listening to the excuse, he cut her off with a kiss. He wasn't forcing her to do anything, he didn't want to make her do anything she didn't want to.
It was beyond his beliefs. He wanted to marry her first before he took her purity. He wanted everything to look perfect. And be had practically pick out her dress. They say white equals purity, so, none of her clothes would be white during their honeymoon. However, do the nature of his fantasies, he hadn't been able to think of these things in front of her. The unpleasant reaction of his body made it hard to keep a straight face.
He had taken in the scent of her. And the feeling of her lips, every little wrinkle, and crack on her lips, that were chapped from running here. His arms were still draped over her shoulders. She hadn't said a thing but didn't need to. For him her silence was perfect.
He pulled away from her, his body was looming over her, as he was much taller. He put his hand on her cheek, which seemed to radiate heat. Whether it was an embarrassment blush or shock. But he enjoyed the look on her face. "I-i shoto-" he pulled her into his tight embraced. "It's okay you don't have to tell me how you feel now, I can wait." He could wait on her forever because, at the end of the day, she was his; and only his. And if she couldn't see that he would have to show her.