Chapter 31: Perfect

Brite's eyes were wide open at Drift's proposal. "Oh. My. God!!! IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION!?!? OF COURSE I WILL!!!" Brite took the ring and put it on her finger, and then hugged Drift very tightly. The two were both crying in happiness. This was a moment they would both remember for the rest of their lives. Brite then asked softly,  "when should we get married, Drifty?" Drift replied, "Well, I was thinking... Valentine's Day?" "That sounds perfect, Drifty. I... I can't wait!"

Drift and Brite returned to Wailing Woods to find Rex and Cuddles in the maze outside the lab.. Cuddles took notice that the two were excessively happy, even by Brite's standards. She said, "Heya! Darn, you two look happy, why is tha-" then, she noticed the ring on Brite's finger. "OH MY GOD, DID YOU GET ENGAGED!?!?" Brite blushed, saying, "yes, we did, and we're getting married on Valentine's Day!" Cuddles replied, "I'm so proud of you!!" And she hugged Brite. Drift interrupted the hug by jokingly  saying "hey, she didn't propose to you!" Cuddles let go of Brite, saying, "Well, I'm not called Cuddle Team Leader for nothing!" And she hugged Drift too. He was hugged so hard he fell over. "Hey, stop," Drift giggled, "only Brite can do that!"

Drift and Brite got into bed that night and had a little conversation. "I can't beleive it," Brite said while crying, "I'm actually going to marry you!" She hugged Drift tightly. Drift replied, "I can't beleive it too. You're just so... so... perfect... I don't know if I deserve you, but I have you so..." Drift squeezed Brite, "I'll never let you go!"