36.

Jeongin looked over and took a sip from his cup while looking at Hyunjin. His face heated up a bit and his heart started beating faster.
Hyunjin just looked at jeongin smiling.

"what do u want Hwang?" he said "Ouch. Not even calling me by my name" hyunjin said jokingly placing his hand on his chest.

"Actually I just wanted to talk to you" Hyunjin said and drank. Jeongin looked at him "Why are u changing that much?" hyunjin said.

"Because. I want to. I like my new look and a lot of people are thinking the same way" Jeongin said getting up "ok and now excuse me my cup is empty" Jeongin said walking out of the room. Hyunjin looked at his cup realized that its empty too and stood up. He walked into the kitchen seeing jeongin with a boy drinking a lot of shots looking who can take more.

Hyunjin got himself a drink looking at jeongin the whole time. He saw how jeongin drank more and more shots. He saw how jeongins cheeks already looked kinda red. But at the end jeongin won and a few people cheered at him. The other boy gave him some money and smiled. Jeongin got his cup and walked out of the room straight like he was, so not really straight.

Hyunjin drank and followed Jeongin. He followed him upstairs until Jeongin stopped "Stop... Stop fffollowing me Hyunjiiin" he said turned his head  looking at hyunjin. He was clearly drunk.

The younger walked to hyunjin placing his arms around his neck. "U driving me crazy Hyunjin".

"Last time we were here u kissed me~~ but today I don't  have a boyfrieeeend~" jeongin said and pulled hyunjins face closer. Hyunjins cup fell at the ground. He bit his lip and looked at jeongin. Before jeongin placed his lips on Hyunjins. Both not realising that chan is seeing their make out session, making secretly a photo and smiling. "gonna show it the boys" he said to himself walking away.

They stopped kissing and looked at each other, both lips red from the make out session. They looked at each other's eyes.

Hyunjin smirked "Oh and u dont know how much u drive me crazy baby" he said and pressed his lips again into the others.

16.08.2019

2019

(jisung ahahahhaha)

(jisung ahahahhaha)

But he's so precious