30.

Hyunjin was standing there, alone. He was sad and angry. Angry about himself, but angry about jeongin too. Normally he always got what he wanted and right now he wanted jeongin so bad. But Jeongin doesn't want him, or?. He walked out of the room and saw Jeongin at the end of the hallways "Yang Jeongin!" he screamed and every person standing in the hallway looked at hyunjin except for Jeongin. "Yang Jeongin! LOOK AT ME" he screamed and jeongin slowly turned around seeing Hyunjin standing there in tears.

"I HATE U... I HATE U SO BAD FOR NOT GIVING ME A CHANCE, FOR FUCK SAKE, I HATE U SO MUCH FOR IGNORING ME, STEALING THE ONLY PERSON I REALLY HAVE IN MY LIFE AND I HATE U SO MUCH FOR NOT LOVING ME BACK... WHY DO U HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME? " he screamed, tears running down his cheeks.

Everyone was quiet and looked at Hyunjin in shook. Jeongin looked at him, slowly walked to Hyunjin. He stopped right infront of hyunjin and placed a hand on his cheeks"why? Because u destroyed me. U destroyed me so bad. Destroying my relationship and making me think about my feelings everyday I see you... Kissing me at the Party, sending me a picture of it and flirting with me... Hwang hyunjin youre disgusting " Jeongin said, turned around and walked away. Hyunjin fell on his knees sobbing and looking at the floor. He never wanted that it ends like this. But he's not gonna give up, he loves Jeongin.

06.08.2019

First, thank u so much for 10k uwu. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love y'all