Jonah Marais

3rd person's pov
Jonah Marais was once a happy kid who loved playing baseball. He can no longer do that due to a deadly heart condition called Coronary Heart Disease. This means no blood can get to the heart, leaving him at risk of death. Permanently in hospital, Jonah has gone throw multiple surgerys trying to get rid of the disease. They've all failed. Instead, the found out Jonah needs a heart transplant but, there aren't any hearts available. Jonah is on the edge of life and death and cant do anything about it. He was scared for himself and his family, that he xant see because of his condition. What if he dies? If he dies, he cant even see his family once more. He's scared, upset and mad. Everyday for hours he would spend singing to himself. Oh yeah, that's another thing he loves to do. He's got a beautiful and sweet voice. He used to dream of being a singer or a professional baseball player but, with his condition he can no longer do that. One day, he spots a boy with the most amazing blue eyes. He finds out that his room is just across from his. Maybe he could make a friend because, he's really lonely here with no one to talk to.

Just a beginning chapter so, it's pretty basic and short. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!