Why is it always me?

3rd person's pov
Zach used to be so happy. Then, he came here, made friends and lost two of his best friends. He's currently slipped into depression. He's always crying and upset but, he denies the fact that he needs help. Corbyn keeps telling him to get help but, Zach just won't listen. Zach is currently in his room crying his eyes out. "W-Why is it a-a-alw-ays m-e?" Zach asks himself through his cries and sobs. "Awww, Zach, cheer up. I promise, it'll get better." Corbyn says entering his ward. "I-It won't tho-ugh. It n-n-never blo-ody d-does." Zach says through his cries and sobs. Corbyn sighs sadly and sits next to Zach on his bed. He wraps his arm around Zach, shushing him gently. He keeps crying. It's been about 2 weeks since the death of Jonah but, Zach can't move on. "Zach, I promise that it'll all get better." Corbyn says gently. "Y-Y-You've said that alre-ady and I've t-told you th-at it w-w-won't!" Zach yells angrily through his cries and sobs. He shushes him gently. Zach soon runs out of energy and just leans his head against Corbyn's shoulder. "Why is it always me?" Zach asks again. "Awww, Zach." Corbyn says sympathetically.

Shorter chapter. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!