Be positive

3rd person's pov
The boys have known each other for a week but, it seems like they've known each other forever. Their all great friends and get along perfectly. They all like to sing and sometimes even dance but, they feel like they can't do it anymore. Well, Daniel thinks different! He has a guitar placed in the corner of his ward, just like the other boys. He decided to play it and try to sing. "What dong should I sing?" Daniel asks himself quietly. Then he knew. This song goes perfectly to his life. At least, that's what he thinks. He starts to play the song and sing along.

The moment you arrived
They built you up
The sun was in your eyes
You couldn't believe it

He started to cough but, managed to carry on.

Riches all around
You're walking
Stars are on the ground
You start to believe it

He took a deep breath before continuing the song.

Every face along the boulevard is a dreamer just like you
You looked at death in a tarot card and you saw what you had to do

Here comes his life in the song.

But nobody knows you now
When you're dying in LA
And nobody owes you now
When you're dying in LA
The power, the power, the power
Oh the power, the power, the power
Of LA

"That's my life." He says to himself quietly. He didn't know that there was a person outside his ward listening. That person was the positive Corbyn. He couldn't take it anymore. He bursts through the curtains and Daniel jumps slightly. "No, that's not you life! I've told everyone to be positive. We'll all survive so please for me, be positive." He tells him. Daniel sighs sadly and nods. "I guess I was kinda negative." He admits sheepishly. Corbyn nods smiling slightly. The hug and then Corbyn heads back to his ward, leaving a now positive Daniel behind.

I really like this chapter. Btw the song Daniel was singing is 'Dying in LA' by Panic! At the disco. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!