All together

Corbyn's pov
Why does life have to suck? I start to cough violently. What's new? Ugh! On the verge of life and death here. Someone save me. I sigh sadly as I hear someone opens up my ward curtain things. "Hi, Corbyn. I found four boys around your age. I think you should meet them and hang out. My nurse Linda says and I nod. I follow her to another ward. She opend up the curtain and in there are indeed four other boys. "This is Jonah, Zach, Jack and Daniel." Linda says, pointing to each boy as she says their name. "Boys, this is Corbyn." She says before leaving. I examine each of the boys. They seem alright. As long as they're nice, I'm good with that. "Hi." I say shyly. "Hi." Jack, I think, says smiling. I sit down on the floor where everyone else is. "Sooooo, who's room is this?" I ask. "Mine." Says Daniel. I think that's his name. Don't worry, I'll soon learn their names. I nod and then it was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was a comfortable one. Then, there was a load of coughing coming for Daniel. Jonah started patting his back. Then, loads of mucus and flem fell put of his mouth. He rushed off to was his hands. "Is he ok?" I ask worriedly. "Yeah, he has a disease called Chronic Bronchitis. It basically makes you cough and it damages the lungs and well, you know what will happen if nothing happens." Jonah says and I nod. "Well, we all have diseases that need to be treated before we die." Jack says and Zach nods in agreement. "Well, dont worry guys because, the nurses and doctors are trying everything to get us better. Their helping us before anyone else because, we're all way to young to die." I say smiling. "Wiw, someone's positive." Zach says chuckling. "You ok now, Dani?" Jonah asks as Daniel comes out of the toilet. He nods and sits back down next to Jonah and Jack.

Things will be getting better soon. There should be some plot twists and just really cool things. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!