Closer and jealous

Jonah's pov
After Daniel told us about the dream of Corbyn being dead, he's been really attached to him. I'm kinda jealous. I really like Corbyn, as in love him. (Dianpedia you wanted Donah in this book. Here you go!😁) Literally, Daniel is always clung onto his arm. Corbyn doesn't even care! To be honest, I dont even think Daniel even cares about me at all. I want him to notice me and care about me. I care so much about him. I think about him all the time. Every morning I head to breakfast, hoping he'll be there too. I can't stop smiling everytime he laughs or smiles. His eyes are amazing, his hair is so soft, his smile brightens up the whole room. To cut it short, he's absolutely perfect. We were all sitting in Jack's room chatting about nonsense. I see Corbyn lay his head on Daniel's shoulder. Daniel wraps his arm around his waist. That's it! I'm done! I get up and storm out of the room. Their so close! It's annoying me! I go into my ward and sit on my bed staring in anger at the floor. Then, I heard a "Hello?" Someone entered my room and it was DANIEL!!!!!!!! I try not to blush. "What's wrong?" He asks sitting next to me on my bed. Ok, it's now or never. Let out all of my feelings in the saddest way. I burst into tears and hug him. He HUGS me back gently  rubbing my back. I cry into his shoulder making it wet. "Shhhh, it's ok, Jo." He says gently. Awwww, he has a nickname for me. "What's wrong?" He asks me again as we stop hugging. I can't just tell him that I'm in love with him and im jealous of him and Corbyn because, that just makes me sound selfish. "I'm not saying." I say wiping my tears away. "Please, Jo. If you tell me, I'll make it all better, I promise." He says gently. Ugh, he has to sound so sweet and caring! "No, you'll just judge me." I tell him. "No I won't. I'll never judge you." He says. "Yeah right?" I say sarcasm laced in my voice. "Jo, I've never judged anyone. Especially the person I'm madly in love with." He says. I gasp and look at him in the eyes. "W-Wait you love me?" I ask. He nods slowly. "I love you too." I say smiling. He smiles back and we hug. When we pull away, Daniel asks me: "Why were you crying?" I sigh sadly and look down at my lap. I then look back up at him. "Basically, after your dream of Corbyn's death, you've been much closer to him and... well... I was jealous." I explain worriedly. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Oh, Jo, you were just worried that I love Corbyn. But, I love you and you know it." Daniel says smiling. I nod smiling back.

Donah! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!