.Easily Broken.

(Morning)

//Jeff's POV//

I wake up, stretching. I look around and notice Jack sitting down at the table lost in thought.

I walk up to the table, sitting across from him.

"Um. Did you even sleep?" I asked, confused.

"Why do you want to know." A yawn escapes from him.

Clearly he hasn't sleeped all night. Why.? He really is stupid.

"Then. What the hell are you doing here at the table. Go to fucking sleep."

"Huh. Yeah. Funny. Let me guess. Your going to murder me when I'm sleeping? Just like you did to your family?"

I growl at him.
"Watch it. Don't bring up my family, or I swear I will rip you to pieces."

"Mhm..." He claws at the table leaving marks.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I don't know you tell me."

"You've been acting strange since yesterday. Was it because I brought Amy?"

"Oh. So that's her name. Blonde ass bitch huh." He stares at me.

I slam my hand down on the table.

"I've been trying to understand you. But you just get more confusing every fucking day!" I said while running my hands through my head distressed.

"Me? Confusing? YOUR THE ONE WHO'S CONFUSING!"

I'm on the verge of killing him. I take a huge deep breath.

"You alway get mad about everything. What do you want? Your mommy to comfort her 'sweet' little boy?"

"No wait. Your dad. To tell you what's right or wrong?"

I stare at him shocked. Why the hell is he talking like this? Just because Amy was here? That's bullshit.

"I said. Don't. Bring. My. Family. Into. This!" I grab a knife from the cabinet.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Let me call Liu real quick. Tell him. His brother is being a little bitch."

"Look at you now. Your brother probably won't even recognize you. He'd be so disappointed.  Remember when you tried to kill him?. "

I drop the knife. It clatters on the ground, stopping. I back away from Jack. My back hitting the counter as I drop to the ground. Still. Lost in thought. I stare at my hands in horror.

Why are his words getting to my head? I need to ignore him...

"Jeff... I got carried away.. I'm so sorry.." He says reaching for me.

I smack his hand away.

"Leave me the hell alone... I told you to stop."

"I-I know. I just got mad.."

He looks at the ground, clearly sorry. Who gives a shit. His words got into my head. I don't regret what I did back then. Yet, he made it sound so... Horrid.

Still lost in thought I grab the knife and examine it.

"Jeff..."

I stood up. Looking at him. Holding my gaze. I hand him the knife as I head for the bathroom and lock the door.