-·.Jeff.·-

//Sips tea//  I'm at loss of words right now. Uhhh.
××++

This chapter is going to be in Jeff's POV the whole time. Just so you can see the world through his eyes. ;c

--------__________----------________----------__

(In the cell)

All three of you are in a cell. Two guards watching your every move.

//Jeff's POV//

I bang my head on the bars. Not knowing what else to do.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M IN JAIL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!" Ana yells at us.

I turn around and walk right up to her.

"Listen here you cunt. YOUR the only one here freaking out! So calm the FUCK down before I make you." I glare at her, asserting my dominace.

She lunges at me. Clawing at my face.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I grab her by the hair and throw her against the wall.

The guards open the cell restraining me. Jack stares at one of the guards. Disappearing into thin air. He appears behind the guard choking him. The guard lets go of me as he tries to get remove Jack from him. The other guard grabs Ana.

I snatch the gun from the guard pointing it at something.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! SHOOT THEM!" Ana yells at me.

I shoot the cameras along with the lights. As my eyes adjust to the dark I spot one of the guards, shooting him in the head. He falls on the ground with a loud 'THUD'. The other guard is unconscious, laying on the ground. I shoot him.

"Hell yeah! Now that's. How you tag-team!" I laugh at their lifeless bodies.

Ana growls at me. I guess she's still mad. I don't blame her. I hate myself too. But I especially hate others more than myself.

I point the gun at Ana.

My finger is on the trigger. Yet, for some reason I can't press it. I place the gun in my pocket.

"Let's go! It's dark as hell in here! They're going to figure out somethings wrong soon!" Ana smirks at me. She knew I couldn't press the trigger.

She grabs Jack's and my hand. Leading us away from the scene.

(The mansion)

We all arrive panting. We burst into the mansion. Locking the door behind us. I collapse on the couch as
A

na and Jack sit next to me.

"Holy...Shit...." My words cutting off due to the amount of running.

"Let's never do that again." Ana wipes the sweat away from her forehead.

"It was... Kind.. Of fun..." Jack smiles at the both of us.

I take out the gun from my pocket aiming it at the TV. We hear rustling behind us. I turn around aiming the gun at them.