•Chapter 12•

Warning: cursing
.
.

I should've seen this coming. Someone saw us and took a picture... There's going to be even MORE CONTROVERSIES AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS!! 

"Oh!-" he yelped, retreating away right after he heard the snap of a camera. It came from outside the window.

"Shit! They'll definitely get the wrong idea.." Lou mumbled and hurriedly stumbled to the door, checking if the doll was still here. "argh-I think they're gone.." he furrowed his eyebrows and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey-it's okay.. We can just tell them it was an accident. Calm down, don't panic." you sat up straight and smiled at him reassuringly.

"I don't do panic." he crossed his arms and turned his nose up

"don't lie to me, Lou.. Because i can tell whenever you do." you tease him and giggled.

"I hate you." he huffed and you shake your head, replying "No you don't." and smirked at him knowingly.

He blushed, looking at you shyly. That's a weird response.

Suddenly there was silence between the two of you.

You awkwardly smiled and stood up, "Well um.. I better get going then! Mandy and-..Nolan is waiting for me" You nervously spoke and he nodded, "Right.. Thanks for listening." one side of his mouth perked up to a half smile as he lifted a hand to you.

"no...thank you  for trusting me and telling me all this.... I'll see you later, Louis. " you smiled at him sweetly feeling a little disappointed of leaving him.

But the said doll gave you a slight scoff, a hand in his pocket and another waving at you before you walked off to your house.

That is..Before a familiar face appeared- no, Jumped in front of you. "You!!" Kitty growled as Tuesday and Lydia jump out of the bush to thwir positions behind Kitty. Great..More of them.

"You stole my Lou!!!" Tuesday pouts, her fists on each side of her hips while she stomped a foot to the ground like a child that just got their toy taken.

Lydia crossed her arm and rolled her eyes, "Whaddya say, boss?" she mumbled to Kitth and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"So...You two are dating." Kitty walked uo to you with half lidded eyes and a raised eyebrow, holding up a picture between her index her middle finger.

It's the picture. Yes, they took it.

You rest an arm on you hip and smirked, you just have to play around with them a little. Especially after they took a picture without your consents, plus, they made Lou pretty worried. And you don't like that.  "Oh! Kitty! I forgot you existed!" you raised your voice sarcastically and you can see her eye twitched.

"Answer the question!" Lydia huffed and you giggled.

"So what if i am dating him? Does it bother you? Oh i know..You're all jealous! Well, too bad." you smile and whipped your hair, walking right past them and feeling goddamn proud of yourself.

You didn't tell them any lies! You said what if, maybe and stuff like that and not facts!.. But, you held back.. You really wanted to say- too bad. He's mine.

Oh, but- well, he isn't yours yet. But... He's worth fighting for.

Oh no. Shit!

I think I'm falling for Lou-

-----

You've been so focused on your thoughts that you didn't even realize you had arrived home. I guess my legs have an autopilot mode now.

You smiled once again at the thought of joking around with him..and flirting.. and-

Okay stop, i sound ridiculous.. I have to focus.

You have work to do, (y/n).