•Chapter 21•

Warning: Swearing
.
.
The toy scooper was zooming at you and Lou.  And you froze in shock.

You didn't know what to do, but fortunately, Lou had tricks up his sleeves. He wasn't gonna let his plans flop.

He threw a lump of flour. It was from the kitchen, after those girls had thrown down flour, soap, and all kinds of things.

Lou was able to take some of it and use it to his advantage.

He threw it and it landed right onto Tuesday's face. "Ack!!" Tuesday cried out.

With unclear vision, Tuesday completely missed you and Lou. Her driving unstable as she tries to wipe the flour off her face.

"What's wrong, Tuesday? Make up accident?NOT SO PRETTY NOW, ARE YOU?!" He mocked.

You looked at him in disbelief.

Obviously that angered her even more. Tuesday grits her teeth and turned the scooper around.

"You're underestimating me. I'M A TRAINED SPY, LOU! Of course you wouldn't realize it.. You've never aknowledged our talents!" She angrily shouted and charged towards you.

The two of you didn't even have the time to react before the two of you were pushed from the back. Your feet trying their best to not lose balance as the two of you try to slow down the motion.

"Using me to do your dirty work, then treating us like shit, you're nothing but a selfish trash, Lou!!"

It wasn't long until you saw a ledge. Right at the end of the hallway, it was the stairs. Both you and Lou are about to be pushed off.

"Crap! Lou, what do we do!?" You asked him.

He merely smiled at you. At the very last second before the the of you roll down the stairs, he pushed you to the left side with his hands.

You couldn't process what was happening. He pushed you out of the way, but what about him?

"Lou!?" You quickly got up on your feet and look down the stairs.

He fell.

You were sure he wasn't gonna die, but he looked really hurt. "LOU!" You shouted and ran down to him.

Tuesday smirked from the top of the stairs. "What's wrong Lou? You don't look so good."

"Not as perfect now, are you?" Lydia said, returning his mocks while walking up behind Tuesday. Kitty appeared right beside her.

You held Lou's shoulder and hand.

He looked at the time, the time was almost up. The uglydolls had probably already left.

The spy girls were ready to charge again, they had toy throwers, toy launchers, and all sorts of things.

"(Y/n), I promised that you'd pass the gauntlet, right? So go. Before the time is up." Lou smiled at you and lifted himself from the ground. Now you noticed how messy he looked. His hair was a little disheveled, his skin was bruised, and he was limping.

You opened your mouth to decline what he just said, but then you hear a bark from a distance. It was Nolan and Mandy! The two of them were riding the robot dog from earlier, along with the ugly dolls that got stuck with them.

They smiled cheerfully at the sight of you.

"GO, (Y/N)! WE'LL COVER FOR YOU!" Nolan shouted, you've never heard him sohnding so determined.

"You guys... I.." you mumbled, touched.

Lou smiled and pushed you lightly, "Go, you have a few seconds. I can't win, so you have to."

You bit your lip and nodded. Running as fast as you can towards the door while you hear the dog jumping around and catching the balls they were throwing at you.

You reached the end and finally left the building.

Everyone was cheering for you. And you've never felt more relieved. Because you knew that they did this for you.

The bell rang, signifying that the time was up. Leaving a few other dolls inside.

They walked out, your friends smiling while the spy girls stood vengefully.

Everyone was quiet though, they were so shocked because Lou had failed. But.. they all felt some sort of happiness. Seeing that he did that, your friends did that for you.

It was something new.

"Everyone!.. It's time to clear some things out, please listen to me. My whole life... I've been doing the same things, thinking the same way." Lou suddenly spoke out the the audience. Catching everyone's attention to his disheveled self.

With a genuine smile, he continued, "Until a few dolls began to help me open my eyes." He turned to you and your friends.

"As you can see, I am not perfect. Or, should I say, perfection doesn't exist. It's merely a standard and an ideal fantasy that we've created for ourselves.. but... Now I've realized."

Lou looked at Nolan and held his shoulder, "Everyone has their own special things. From the shape of your body, to the colour of your skin..."

He chuckled, "I failed the gauntlet, and I don't look the best right now.... But that's okay. Now it proves a point. That nothing is perfect. And nothing has to be."

You were getting teary, so touched that he would give a whole speech for you.

It was all for you, from the start.

He changed for you, and he would throw himself in dangerous situations for you, to save you, and prove your point for you.

"I am a prototype. I can never win a gauntlet. But that doesn't mean I'm invaluable."

"Though, I am even more grateful for you, Kitty, Tuesday, Lydia. No one here would be able to see the real me if it weren't for you.. And I understand if you don't forgive me for everything I've done to you.. but just know that I'm so proud pf you all for being able to stand up for yourself to me."

The spy girls looked at each other, and they smiled, understanding completely.

"Enough for this shitty system. We're ALL going to the big world!!!" He shouted, lifting his arms as everyone, including you, clap and cheer.

You walked to him and grabbed his hands, then everyone grabbed each other's hands, finally. This was everything you've ever wanted.

You looked at Lou, "Hey, you okay?" He asked you. "I should be the one asking that, idiot." You giggled.

The two of you laughed lightly.

-----

BruhHhhhh I'm finally ending it. Been a while, huh? Sorry to keep you waiting. I might add an epilogue or QnA next chap.

Thank you so much for being patient with me. You have no idea how grateful I am that you would even wait for updates and keep an interest in this trashy writing.

I'll probably add some artwork for next chapter!

I hope you're all being safe at home, stay positive, be safe, and have a great day/night, everyone :)) I love you all🥺💖