•chapter 6•

Warning: -
.
.
   You ran away from them, and ended up at the garden. It was beautiful, you have never been there before, it's colourful and bright. Probably one of the most colourful places you've ever seen in the whole institute of perfection. And to think my presence could ever make a difference in this place.. You thought. You were really upset about this. Being called a nothing, a failure.. you felt useless.

   You sigh and sat down on a bench in the middle of the garden. Cooling down and wiping your tears. But then you feel a hand tapping your shoulder. It was Nolan, with a worried look on his face. "(Y/n).. are you ok?" He asked.

"Oh. Nolan. What're you doing here? You're supposed to be training." You changed the subject.

"Oh, I.. skipped it. They never even notice me anyways."

   You sympathetically smile at him. "It's Lou, isn't it?" He asked, studying your face to see if he was right. And he was right.

"That little.." Nolan grits his teeth, fisting his hand.

"It's okay, Nolan. He didn't hurt me."

"..."

"..."

   He sat down beside you and took your hand in his warm ones. It surprised you that Nolan was.. Flirting? With you?.. "You're a great girl, (y/n). And I think you deserve so much better than all of this. If only-"

"What's this!?" A voice suddenly shouts, making both of you flinch. Oh no.

   Lou walked in front of the both of you with a bitter face. His expressions looked.. hurt.
"(Y/n).." Was all Lou could say. You two stayed quiet, you worried of how he was going to react. Lou breathed in and glares at Nolan. "I have strict rules regarding office romance." Lou growled softly. Honestly, it was sexy.

"Nolan, we'll talk later. For now, (y/n).. Come to my office. Now."

"But-" you muttered

"Let's go." He took your hand that was still held by Nolan and pulls you away to that building again.

•••
Time skip
•••

  "I swear we were just holding hands!! Why won't you believe me-"

Slam!  The door shut.

"I swear to God (y/n)!!!...Stop toying with my feelings!"

You look at him with misty eyes, confused.

"(Y/n)- I'm sorry, okay? I just can't stand seeing you with someone else other than me." He turned his head to you, his hair messy and imperfections all displayed on his face.

" He turned his head to you, his hair messy and imperfections all displayed on his face

   You felt heat rushing up to your cheeks, flustered by his words.

   Not saying a word, you walk up to him slowly. Reaching out a hand and resting it on his cold cheek. He winced at the sudden warmth of the act. But stayed quiet.

   "Don't move.. I don't wanna hurt you." You say, and Lou looked at you in the eyes, puzzled.

    Then you hugged him, as tightly as possible, catching him off guard. He then hugged you back, endowing himself in the warm embrace. "Seems like you needed this" You whispered. And pat him on the back, still not letting go. "Yeah... It's been a while.." He closes his eyes and whispers again, "please don't leave..."