•Chapter 7•

Warning: -

SORRY IM LATE ITS HOLIDAY AND IM PROCRASTINATING!! I really want to change these last few chapters. So this chapter is just kind of shitpost so please please forgive me! I'm re-writing them!
.
.
You ended up staying in Lou's office. He's currently showering, while you wait and do nothing in his living room. And yes, his office IS his house. And it's a really big one. Your eyes wander around the large room as you sat on his couch.. that is very comfortable. You decided to stand up and take a look around, due to your boredom. What could go wrong, right?

You looked at the the curtain you once hid behind. And it brought you back the memory of when he kissed you. Why did he kiss you? The mystery is still unsolved. But you can't help but melt thinking of that moment. The adrenaline rush excites you.

Then your eyes traveled down to see the drawer on his desk. I wonder if the picture is still here.. it's not like it's a secret anymore, right? Your hand sneaked to the handle of the drawer and slowly pull it open.

"When will you learn not to invade other people's privacy?"

You jumped and looked up at him. He wasn't wearing his usual clothes, he was only wearing a white collared shirt. It was hot, honestly. "It's not like there are anymore secrets...are there?" You replied. "Well.. curiosity killed the cat, sweetie."

You roll your eyes. How did his ego boost up in a matter of seconds? Wasn't he just crying earlier? It's ridiculous. "Stop acting all high and mighty already. It's annoying." You say honestly and crossed your arm, studying his face.

He wasn't smirking like usual, instead he had both his eyes look down on you, an eyebrow raised, and a small smile that you can just tell his mocking you. "But I am high and mighty. Of this place, at least." He walks closer to you as he fixed his cuffs, showing off his confident and dominant vibe, a little intimidating.. But you didn't react. You glared at him and asked seriously, "I have a question.. who is that green bunny in the picture?"

He seemed troubled after hearing you say that. "It's none of your concern." He said but then you gave him your puppy eyes, pleading him. He looked at you taken aback, but sighed after that and rolled his eyes, "You're never gonna give up, aren't you?" You nodded as a reply and smiled, knowing you won.

And so he told me the story of his past with ox, the bunny. He told me they used to be like brothers.. how he was an outcast. He bragged about the part where he's the one who helped ox, but then.. he had to go, because the other dolls started to turn on him because he messed up alot. It was sad, honestly.

So why is he hiding all of this?