•chapter 4•

Warning: harsh language, angst!!
.
.
  You didn't know how to react, you just stood there, knees weak due to the shock, and also how good of a kisser he is. But you finally get to your senses and pull yourself away from the kiss, pushing him while you're at it. He obeyed, pulling back, looking shocked, himself.

  What's with the look? YOU kissed me, why do you look so shocked!? You thought, but were unable to say anything.

   "I'm-..excuse me, that was unprofessional of me. I was... It just felt.." He looked away, thinking of what to say.

  "Just forget about this, and let's talk about you sneaking in here without permission

  "Just forget about this, and let's talk about you sneaking in here without permission. What were you thinking? Hah, you should've taken your weapon with you. If you had, I'd think you'd already left." He said, you saw the weapon you brought on the floor

aghh shit, I forgot about that.

    "So, like I said, from now on I will train you to be perfect, and you will do what I say, whenever and wherever I want. " He regained his composure, getting back to his cocky persona.

   "What? No! You just kissed me, without my permission!! So we're equal, and I'm not going to be your slave!" You fight back. He fliched a bit, nervously.

   "mm, still. A deal is a deal. I told you that if you make one more mistake, you're mine." He glared at you, a little annoyed. "You should be grateful! Others would do anything to spend the whole day with me!" He chuckles.

   Well, it's not a deal, you didn't even let me give an answer.

   "Well what if I told everyone that you had a friend as ugly as this little guy, hm?" You take out the photograph of him and the green bunny, both smiling happily.

   "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!?" He literally screamed, he was seemed very angry and scared, it was horrifying. The atmosphere became tense and threatening. His face got dark and sadistic. He grits his teeth as he waits for your answer.

 He grits his teeth as he waits for your answer

   You stumbled back, afraid. But you yelled back. "Let's make an Actual deal and I won't show it to anyone!!" He steps back, and balled his hands into fists.

   "Hmph, fine. What do you want?" He said bitterly, in loss.

   "Change your ways of perfection, and leave me and my friends alone."

   "But I can't leave all of you be. I'm meant to be the leader! And you know what? Without me, none of you would get anywhere close to going to the big world!" He said in distress, there's a hint of pain behind those words.

   "Then let me be the second leader." You say immediately without thinking it through. He seems surprised by the answer.

   He stood silent, thinking about it for a while, but then looks at you intensely in the eyes,  a corner of his lips lifted up, and with half-lidded eyes, he mumbles, "mm.. But you only have three more days before taking the gauntlet and going to the big world to succeed."

   You nodded in determination.

   He then sighs and mumbled, "Fine. You're lucky you're pretty cute, I'll let you take control for once." He flirts.

   But you gave him a sincere look, "I know you have a heart, Lou.. After seeing that picture, i believe that-"

   "Whoa, whoa, whoa,"He laughed, the laugh is supposed to mock you but instead, it sounded painful and forced. "What? No!" He giggles nervously again. "You're not serious, are you? You wanna stay here? Forever!? You're not gonna leave me, like everybody else?!" You see a little pain shown in his eyes, but he turned his back on you immediately.

   You felt bad, you really do. But you just feel like you can't help comfort him. Because it's true, you're gonna leave sometime soon. You look down at the floor and walked pass him. "I'll see you here tomorrow, Lou..." You didn't dare to look at him in the eyes, and left.

   As you exit the building you thought, Lou...he's alot. There's much more to him than I thought. And the kiss- wait! The kiss!! I almost forgot about that! What happened and why did he do that? And why- why do my knees go weak, and my heart beats faster thinking of him..

   "(Y/n)? What're you doing out here so late?"

   You looked behind you to see Nolan. He looks like he had been crying, oh poor Nolan.. "I should be asking you the same question" you walk closer to him. "Well- I just- needed to some air." He smiled at you, and you gave him a reassuring look.

   With both hands, you rest them on both of his shoulders to comfort him, then you pull him into a warm embrace. You hug him tightly. "I know it's hard sometimes, listening to other people's judgements and opinions of you.. But, you have to know that you're more unique as yourself. Who's gonna love you if you're the same as everyone else? Perfect and flawless?" You say. He hugged you back, and while crying he thanked you. "You're right, (y/n). Thank you."

   "Anything, Nolan." You pat him on the back before looking up at the building you just left from, and you see Lou watching you two through his office window. He had an unreadable expression in his face. Confusion?Anger? Sadness? Jealousy? Or maybe envy? Nonetheless, you smiled at him from afar. He doesn't give you any reaction as an answer, he just pulls down the blinds to his windows. Leaving you and Nolan, still hugging you.

You'll fix this mess.