•Chapter 16•

Credit: @ryowan_ud on Instagram
Warning : -
.
.
~The next day~

You woke up like every other mornings, the same routune. Wake up, go to class, hang out with Mandy and Nolan, go home, sleep, repeat. The only thing different is that she was gonna avoid Lou. As much as she didn't want to, since she enjoyed their time together and it was highly unfair how she had to do this in ordrr for stupid rumors to stop spreading, but she had no other choice. She either avoided him or continue to hang out with him and receive utter HELL from the Spy Girls and the other dolls.

"Here we go..." You muttered to yourself as you walked out of your house, ignoring the glances and snickers people have her. As much as it still hurt her, she had gotten used to it. So it didn't bother her as much as the first time. Plus, it had died down a little bit ever since she avoided Lou.

Lou had talked to the three girls but- obviously they acted innocent. He had no evidence to proof them wrong. The other dolls won't admit it either, since they just want to stay out of the trouble. When did these dolls get so dexterous?! Lou just can't take it. He hated how things went back to when (y/n) was non-existent. Now he has no one again. He felt empty and alone.

And with this.. he realized that he needs you by his side. He is utterly head over heels for you.

So this time, he'll be the one who makes the first move. And he needs to come up with a plan.

You sighed as you laid you head on the desk. You were honestly tired because you didn't really get that much sleep last night. When class was dismissed, you got up and went over to Nolan and Mandy instantly, rubbing your eyes to look somewhat awake. "Hey guys." You said, smiling softly at them.

As usual, Nolan and Mandy stayed by your side and gave you the will to go through the day. Whenever you needed them the most. They were like your guardian angels. And family. "Hey.. you seem really tired. Why don't you take the day off and take a break from classes?" Mandy pats you on the back. You smiled once more before  shaking your head, "no.. this is the only chance I get to see him now. I love your company too." You told the both of them.

"I just don't think I can spend my day at home doing nothing and alone."

Mandy and Nolan looked at each other, then nodding. "You know what? Don't even worry about it. You can just forget all of this ever happened." Nolan said so suddenly. "Yeah. We'll take care of it!" Mandy smirked and hugged you.