•chapter 5•

Warning: harsh language, angst

Yoooo I feel like this story is a mess.
.
.
Another day has started. You did your make up and wore your usual outfit. As you look in the mirror, you see a pretty little doll staring back at you. Yes, it's you. (yes you're all beautiful/handsome :) just wanted to say that) you did some poses to joke around, it made you feel more confident.

You giggle to yourself as you take your things and leave. As you walk out, kitty and her friends, including Mandy, walked to you. They all compliment your look today, even though it's the same as yesterday's. Except you wore earrings today. You smile and thanked them.

"(Y/n)!!" You hear Nolan running up to you as the girls were already walking away. You greet Nolan. "Hey Nolan, how are you?"

"I'm fine, could use a little more sleep.. But what about you? You were also up late last night, what were you doing outside?" He asked you. Well, you were going to tell him, but you remembered it's not necessary. You weren't going with your plan anymore, since Lou has already promised to change his ways. So, nah.

"I was just hanging out with Lou.. he's not all bad, you know.."

"You?..with Lou? Is it really possible to have fun with that guy?

"Yeah! Trust me, you'll see."

You all got to the main square and it seems like the training today will get physical. Lou was already standing there, looking as fancy as always- I mean, nothing special.

"Good morning, my beloved friends~" he smiles and every doll we're already swooning and swaying.

"Today, I have an announcement to make, as you all can see, I'm a veery busy doll, and there are just soo much on my hands, I've decided to have a helper! Just for a few days, she will help train all of you, so that each and every one of you can go to the big world! I'm sure you all know her already, but, here's (y/n)." Lou gestured to your direction. All eyes are now glued on you. "If you have any questions, you can ask her." Lou grinned charmingly.

Everyone was happy for you, they were also surprised to let you become a second leader, they thought it was sooo nice of him to do that to you. How dramatic.

•••
Time skip
•••

Throughout the lesson you did pretty well. You didn't get any stains. Your partner was Mandy, and you two actually hit it off well. She was struggling a bit, but you helped her and honestly, she's a really nice girl so you asked her to go shopping after the training.

But something has been bothering you.. you sense that, every time you start talking to Mandy, Nolan, or anyone at all.. Lou glares at them. What's his problem? But aside from all of that, you did notice, his way of teaching and criticizing the others are much nicer and not as harsh as he usually does, you really appreciate that, you're planning to thank him later.

After the training, you and Mandy were about to go, already in front of the door, "thanks again for today, (y/n). I couldn't have passed the training without your help." Mandy said.

"Of course! you're my partner!" You smiled.

Then someone cleared their throat, catching both of your attentions. "Ahem, yes! Mandy!.. soo great to see you doing well." That sounded real sarcastic, Lou.. But at least he tried.

"Uh..Thanks, Lou." Mandy said to Lou. I smiled and say to her, "Mandy, can you wait for me outside? I need to talk to him." Mandy looked at you in a teasing manner, raising an eyebrow and smirking. Giving you the 'ooh~' look. You rolled your eyes and shoo her away jokingly.

"Anyways.. Lou, I wanted to say thanks for being more lenient with everyone." You smiled and you see a hint of redness on his cheeks, but just for a second, he seemed to snap himself out of it. Ohmydoll. That's cute.. Wait- no.., no.

He changed the subject completely and sigh in frustration. "Listen, gorgeous.. About yesterday... Don't tell anyone, okay? Sure, I am attracted to you, but not that way, I wasn't thinking straight. It means nothing. I don't want to give you false hope or something- I have strict rules about dating and I was caught up in the moment-" He said quickly, one hand behind his back, and one hand rested on his chest. You were speechless. This cocky son of a bitch thinks I enjoyed that kiss??? Well- I mean-

You laugh. It's a little funny. You wipe your tears and hold your chest from air deprivation. But he didn't seem to be happy with your reaction. He felt weak whenever people don't take him seriously. You realize that he was walking closer and closer to you with that face again. That scary intimidating face. You take a step back.

"(Y/n)... Don't forget that I'm still the one in charge here." He hissed and glared down at you. He really wasn't used to being the submissive one. He's always the boss, the leader. The number one. But ever since you appeared, everything became hard for him. His work, his emotions, his.. feelings...

You looked at him, confused. He walks even closer to you, dangerously close. It got to the point where your noses were almost touching. But the atmosphere that coats around the two of you were dark and cold. You couldn't back off anymore. Your back is pressed to the door, and Lou is making it harder for you, too. You felt weak, your heart beating quickly and your breath hitched when he said in a venomous tone, "am I making you uncomfortable?.." he smirked.

You gulped and your eyes got teary. "(Y/n). Don't forget.. You're still nothing. Those pretty dolls, they're mine. They hang on my every word, and if you think you're gonna take that away from me! You're as empty headed as the rest of them.." he said coldly. "The only reason I let you be the second leader was to keep up appearances! Everybody says, oh Lou~ you're so nice! You're the best! Do you know how long I-" He stopped, seeing you cry.. It broke his heart. Usually, he wouldn't even feel sorry for other dolls he made cry.

"Wait wait- no, (y/n).." he backs off, his hands up in defense, unsure of what to do. He wanted to comfort you, but was hesitant to touch you. Not wanting you to cry even more.

You sniffed, "I thought... I- i thought you c-changed at least- at least a little.." you sniffed again,

"(y/n) I'm so s-"

"but I was wrong." you reached for the doorknob and ran out, you hear Lou and Mandy, who was waiting outside, call your name.