Prolouge

June 19th 2013

...Six years ago ...

Mia held her breath as the men in dark suits strolled passed her in the crowded subway , eyes roaming over her and her disguise . She wore a dirty blonde wig , a faded sports cap and baggy attire to hide her petite frame clothes she wouldn't normally be caught in . Blue contacts covered her natural hazel orbs hidden by the cap over her head , her eyes darted from left to right taking in her surroundings trying to stay out of sight .

She went over the plan a thousand times the day before and everyday for the past two years since she perfected it .
She didn't want this life , the life that was being groomed for since before she could even walk . She didn't want to be head of her fathers empire. She didn't want to be responsible for hundreds of deaths millions of addictions.
Glancing behind her , her fathers suited men were halfway up the escalators exiting the busy terminal . Stepping into the train she willed the doors to slide close and lead her further away from her father .
Mia has been saving for this day in little amounts , amounts she made sure her father wouldn't notice .
Her father and his men weren't stupid you don't run an entire empire stemming out from the whole westcoast of the U.S and expanding further down to Mexico based on stupidity . Which is a reason why it took so long to perfect the plan , the plan to gain her freedom .
She planned this day with precise timing , she would continue to train and learn everything that was being taught to her to run the empire and use it for when the moment came to put her brilliant plan into action . Parts of this plan hadn't even come into works up until a few days ago when opportunity struck .
Tomorrow she was expected to take her final test to prove her worth of the title that would be given to her . Mia has fought tooth and nail to postpone this day since she was 13 , the only thing her father had allowed her to escape until now that is . By tomorrow she was expected to have made her first kill a target her father picked for her .

Praying silently for the train doors to hurry and close before the second round of suited men made their appearance and board her cart . Relaxing slightly when the doors slid to a close she allowed her self to look up passed the scar arched subway window and froze .

Grey eyes swept over the sea of people and stopped upon her freezing her entire being .
Mia has once loved those Grey eyes now they cut through her like knifes and in this moment caused terror to run through her veins .
He wasn't supposed to be here .
No.
This wasn't part of the plan .
Panic started to settle deep inside her , he held her panicked gaze staring right through her thought out disguise even as the train pulled away from the station .
If anyone would find her she knew it would be him . He knew exactly they way her mind works knew her better then she even knew herself and she hated it . She hated the way his eyes could read her see through any front of hers , always staring straight through her unlike anyone else .
Her mind began to switch gears immediately her heart was beating wildly inside her chest .

Gabriel Amidio

He was her fathers third in command at only 20, younger then most but he didn't lack the skill or intel

He was her fathers third in command at only 20, younger then most but he didn't lack the skill or intel . He had proved his loyalty to her father at the age 13 . Gabriel has lived in the streets alone almost all his life and taught himself how to survive the violence of the life that was given to him .
Father had a meeting only to be betrayed by his distributor and set up to be killed when Gabriel stumbled into the meeting on his way to an underground fighting ring . He had killed the small group of men and saved father without question since then my father had become fond of the boy and gave him a way out the streets and into his clutches .
He hadn't left her fathers side until her 13th birthday when he was assigned to mia as her personal shadow when She was granted the exemption of murder . Naive little Mia mistook his watchful eyes as interest in her and had become infatuated with the cold boy . When Gabriel has become tired of the her many advances he made it quite clear how foolish  she was and he was only doing what was asked of him by her father . He let his dislike towards mia known and crushed her naive little heart .
Shaking her head clear of those thoughts She jumped back into action renewed with determination she pulled the emergency breaks bringing the train to a temporary halt she exited swiftly . They would be waiting for her at the next station she could no longer go that way .