chapter 5

Dylan's P.O.V

Did I really just say she was the love of my life? Oh my god.. no.. What? I love her.

Jacob: "Dude.. What?" "Let me see her, show me a picture"

Dylan: "... okay one sec." I pull out my phone and the first thing I do is go her check twitter page. She hasn't tweeted anything in almost a day.. I hope she's okay. I click on her avi to get a picture of her, but it isn't of her. It hurts me that she can't put a picture up of herself so everyone could see that gorgeous face of hers, I wish I could do something to change that.. Her picture is just an old tweet that I sent her awhile ago edited with a picture of me in it, I quickly save that picture to my phone and then I check her photos and I see that she tweeted a picture of herself a few days ago... Damn, she's beautiful. I show Jacob the picture and his eyes immediately widen.

Jacob: "Holy shit, she's so cute."

Dylan: "Yes she is, and I want her."

Jacob: "Is she coming to the tour?"

Dylan: "Hell yeah, I already got her hooked up with tickets."

Jacob: "Is Carissa going also?"

Dylan: "Yup, I gave them four tickets"

Jacob: "yessss, this is gonna be amazing."

Jacob and I go to a few stores and buy some stuff for tour. Then we go outside and sit in my car for a few minutes.

Jacob: "Are you gonna be okay dude?"

Dylan: "Yeah. Thanks."

Jacob: "Are you sure it's a good idea to be in love with her already.. Like you haven't even met her yet..''

Dylan: "I don't know, just gotta wait and see what happens when I meet her, which I'm super excited for."

Jacob: "Alright. Call me when you get home, I wanna know her story." He says as he exits my car.

Wow, I really don't want to go home at this point. My mom drove me insane this morning about Alexia, why can't she just see that I actually care about my fans and I love them all to death? How dare my mom talk about a girl that I might be in love with like that? I finally just decided that I'm gonna go home and grab some stuff and then head to Chase's house. I open the door to my house and there my mom is standing there.

Dylan's Mom: "Hey sweetie, did you get anything nice for tour? How is Jacob?"

Is she really trying to act like nothing happened earlier? I don't say anything to her and I just run upstairs and grab my stuff. I get everything and then I just walk out of the door without saying anything to her. I finally arrive to his house and I see Pape and Chase both sitting on the couch. They both get up and give me a hug.

Dylan: "You boys ready for tour?''

Chase: "Oh my god yes."

Pape: "Yes oh my gosh I am so excited!"

Dylan: "Chase can you help me with this new cover I'm recording?"

He nods as he gets up and walks into the studio with me. Chase is the best producer in the entire world.

After like 10 minutes of recording I got really tired and told Chase that was enough for the day, even though I spend hours in the studio. I hardly ever even sleep because of how much time I spend in there.. But today, I wasn't feeling it. I sat down on the couch next to Pape and the only thing that was on my mind was Alexia.

Pape: "What's up with you dude?"

Dylan: "It's nothing, I'm just really tired."

Chase: "you can go up in my room and sleep for a little bit if you want."

Dylan: "Okay." I walk upstairs to his room.

Pape: "Dude chase, something is wrong."

Chase: "I know.. He usually tells us what's going on right away."

Carissa's P.O.V

I finally got back to Detroit from Cincinnati and I had to get that note from Dylan to Alexia right away. This was not going to be easy. I drove to her house and I knocked on the door when I got there. A few minutes later she opened the door and let me in. I sat down on the couch and I didn't say anything, I just handed her the note. She opened it and only read the part that said it was from Dylan. She looked up right at me with a confused look on her face..

Alexia: "Where did you get this from?"

Shit.

Carissa: "Um.. I was in Ohio and I saw Dylan and he told me to get this to you."

Alexia: "You.. You saw Dylan? Are you serious? Carissa why didn't you tell me you were going to Ohio? I could have went with you and met Dylan.."

Carissa: " I know, I know. I'm sorry, I feel really bad now that I think about it, please just read that letter from him, I gotta get home, I'll see you later."

Alexia's P.O.V

I sit down on the couch and I start reading the letter that Dylan wrote for me and I started crying because it was the cutest thing in the entire world. Even my parents don't do something this cute for me, ever.. Not on my birthday, Christmas.. Nothing. "I love you so much sweetie, You mean the world to me. Wait scratch that.. You mean so much more than the world to me that I can't even describe it. I just want you to know that it's going to be okay and I promise you that when we meet I'm going to give you the biggest and longest hug ever, and I'll make sure you feel safe in my arms." - Dylan.

I was crying.