chapter 7

Dylan's P.O.V

What is happening to me? I've basically fallen for one of my fans.. This has never happened.. But holy shit. I love her. I think I'm more excited to meet her than she is to meet me.

Chase: "Hey, Dylan, Pape and I gotta go help my dad with something at work. We'll see you later"

Dylan: "okay, see you guys later!"

Now what to do? I think I just need to get over my what happened with my mom and head home. I walk to Chase's countertop and grab my keys and I open the fridge to get something to drink for the road. I get in my car and start driving, I turn on the radio and I start to sing along to the song on the radio. The song finishes after a few minutes and the radio host says "Here is a new single by one of our very own, Dylan Holland, this song is called Be my Baby, turn it up!!" OH MY GOSH. MY SONG IS ON THE RADIO? WHAT DO I DO. HOLY CRAP. I turned it up so loud and I was singing along to my own song, I was at a red light so I quickly texted Jacob, Chase and Pape telling them my song was on the radio. I even added Alexia to that chat since she knew my number now and she was basically one of my first fans so I wanted her to know. Oh my gosh, this is so surreal right now. This just made my whole day. "Aye, shoutout to Cincinnati's very own Dylan Holland for that sick track, so talented, Make sure you go check him out on tour in a few weeks!" Holy wow. That is such an honor hearing that on the radio. After all that excitement just happened, I realised I was home. I don't care if my mom and I got in a huge fight, I have got to tell her this. I open the door and I see my mom sitting on the kitchen table eating, I rush in the house and drop all of my stuff.

Dylan: "MOM OH MY GOD I WAS DRIVING AND MY SONG WAS ON THE RADIO"

Dylan's Mom: "oh my gosh sweetie that's amazing!" She says as she gets up from the table and pulls me into a hug. "I'm so proud of you." She starts crying and I notice as we're pulling out of the hug.

Dylan: "Aw, Mom don't cry."

Dylan's Mom: "I know, I know. I just never ever imagined that one day my kid would come home and tell me that he's on the radio and that he's leaving for tour in a few weeks. I'm just so proud. I'm sorry for what I said about her, Dylan.."

Dylan: "It's okay, Mom. Don't cry. I love you so much, thank you for everything."

Alexia's P.O.V

IM MEETING DYLAN IN A FEW WEEKS GUYS OH MY GOSH. AND HE JUST CALLED ME AND IM JUST EXTREMELY HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I check my phone and see that I have like 5 text messages, Wow. No one ever usually texts me. I see that it's Dylan and two other random numbers that I didn't have saved because I don't know whose numbers' those are. But I read what Dylan said and he said his song was on the radio. Oh my god. I seriously started freaking out even more because his song was on the radio oh my gosh I'm so mad I didn't hear it if only I would've checked my phone sooner. I didn't want to text back because I didn't know who the other numbers were, and I didn't want to confuse them either. So I just decided to DM Dylan and congratulate him and tell him how proud I am of him. This is amazing.

Dylan's P.O.V

I cannot explain how happy I am right now, my song was on the freaking radio and I honestly have never felt this happy in my life.. Besides when I found Alexia.. I'm so thankful for her. So thankful I have a fan like her, I love all my fans to death. Sometimes I wish I could just meet them all and thank them all. That's why I'm so thankful this tour is happening, so I could do that.. Even though I still won't get to meet every single of one them. But I know I will one day. It hurts me when I see that some of my fans think I don't know they exist. But I do, it's just hard to keep up with all the tweets I get everyday. But just at this point.. All I could focus on was the Grand Rapids show on this tour and meeting Alexia that day. I need to make her mine.