chapter 33.

Dylan's P.O.V
We got to Ohio and we all stopped to go have breakfast before everyone had to catch their flights home. I grabbed Alexia's hand as we walked into the restaurant and we sat down in a booth alone across from each other.
Chase: "Aren't you guys going to sit with us?"
Dylan: "Yeah. Just give us a minute."
Alexia: "Dylan what are you doing?"
Dylan: "We need to talk."
Alexia: "Okay.."
Dylan: "Okay, I know you have to go back for school and I'm gonna have to stay here and work on music and stuff.."
Alexia: "Yeah, but I thought about it, I think we could make it work.."
Dylan: "We can't."
Alexia: "What do you mean we can't?"
Dylan: "It won't be easy for me being away from you."
Alexia: "Dylan, it'll work. We can facetime every night, we can text all day, we can even schedule days to visit each other.."
Dylan: "No, just seeing you on facetime will make me miss you even more and I can't handle that."
Alexia: "And you think I can? Sometimes I can't even handle when you're up on the stage performing because I wanna be with you. This isn't all about you not being able to handle it."
Dylan: "It's just not gonna work for me."
Alexia: "Why are you making this all about yourself? Do I not matter to you at all anymore in this relationship?" She started to raise her voice.
Dylan: "Well atleast I didn't cheat on you."
Alexia: "Are you fucking kidding me right now? You knew that was just an innocent mistake when Chase and I kissed. We all talked about it, we resolved it. That kiss meant nothing and you know it."
Dylan:" I don't want to be with you anymore." I saw a tear run down her cheek.
Alexia: "Dylan.. You don't mean that.." She tried to grabbed my hand but I pulled away.
Dylan: "Go."
----------------------------------------------
Alexia's P.O.V
Is Dylan serious right now? I can't believe he's doing this. I got up and ran out of the doors as I heard someone run after me, hoping it was Chase.. I needed him to comfort me right now.
I got on the bus and started grabbing my bags. I can't handle this anymore. I threw the bags and sat down and started crying. Someone else got on the bus and sat down next to me, please be Chase.. I looked up and it was, thank god.
Chase: "Hey what happened back there are you okay?" He said as he grabbed my face.
Alexia: "Just hold me please." Chase grabbed me and hugged me.
Chase: "Talk to me.."
Alexia: "Me and Dylan are over."
Chase: "What happened?"
Alexia: "He was being such a jerk.. He basically said "I don't wanna be with- I was interrupted by Dylan getting on the bus.
Dylan: "Alexia.."
Chase: "Go."
Dylan: "What?"
Chase: "Do you not see what you just did to her? She clearly doesn't wanna talk to you right now."
Dylan: "I overreacted. Just let me talk to her."
Chase: "No. You said its over. You can't fix that. Go. Right now."
Dylan: "You're such an asshole Chase. I thought you were my friend."
Chase: "I am, but how could you do that to her? Do you not realise how AMAZING this girl is. She's done everything for you. She's basically given you her life, love and endless support and this is how you treat her? You don't deserve her. You don't."
Dylan: "Whatever Chase, I thought you would help me try to fix this."
Chase: "How can I help you fix this? YOU did this to her. Not me. If you really cared about her at all you would fix it yourself."
Dylan: "Whatever." He got off the bus.
Chase: "Hey, look I'm sorry that just happened. You know you're like my best friend and I'll always be here for you even though you'll be gone. And don't worry, I'll plan trips to come visit you." He shot me a smile.
Alexia: "Thanks." I smiled back.
Chase: "Hey my house is close by we can grab our bags and walk over there it won't take that long, I promise. And you can give your mom a call and tell her youre coming home. I'm taking you, we can leave as soon as we get to my house."
Alexia: "Chase.. You don't have to do that. It's okay."
Chase: "No, let me. It's the least I can do for you right now, I know you just wanna go home and relax. I want to take care of you."
Alexia: "Okay. Let's go."
We walked to his house and it took about 10 minutes.
Chase: "Okay, you can call your mom now. I'll start putting your bags in the car." I nodded as I walked off to call my mom.
Alexia: "Hey mom, I'm coming home and I should be there by tonight or maybe tomorrow morning."
Mom: "Okay sweetie.. Are you okay? You sound upset."
Alexia: "No I'm okay, I'll tell you everything when I get home."
Mom: "Okay. Who's bringing you home?"
Alexia: "Me and Chase are coming."
Mom: "Oh, okay. Be safe driving. Let me know when you're close. I love you honey!"
Alexia: "Love you too, Mom." I walked back over to Chase.
Chase: "Okay, you ready?" He smiled.
Alexia: "Yeah, let's go." He grabbed my hand and opened the car door for me.