chapter 20

I took Alexia backstage into a private room and locked the door. Damn it, she just makes me crazy. And I'm in love with her. I want this. Now. And she can't even say that she doesn't want it either.. And the show doesn't start for another 3 hours so..
Alexia: "Dylan what are we-" I shut her up by holding her up against the wall, kissing her aggressively. I rip her shirt off and throw her onto the bed, never breaking the kiss. I go down to her neck and her stomach kissing her everywhere. I look up at her and she nods, telling me it's okay to go lower. I quickly strip off her shorts and I get back on top of her, letting her take my shirt off. She wraps her legs around me and I continue kissing her neck. I reach her bra and unhook it and toss it on the floor. I go down lower stripping her panties off and I slip two fingers inside, quickly picking up the pace.
Alexia: "Dylan..."
I smirk at her moaning my name and I pull my fingers out and I let her take my pants and boxers off. She grabs a condom from one of the pockets in my pants before throwing them on the floor. I put it on and pull her closer to me.
Dylan: "You ready?" She nods. I grab her legs and I slowly push myself into her.
Alexia: "Oh my god Dylan.. Faster, please.." I start picking up the pace and pushing faster in her. She starts tugging on my hair and moaning. Fuck she's so hot.
Alexia: "D..Dylan oh my god, please don't stop." I fuck her real good for about 5 more minutes, then I go on top of her and kiss her aggressively. I break the kiss and we're both lying there, out of breath. Damn, that was perfect.
----------------------------------------------
Alexia's P.O.V
Oh my god... Dylan and I just had sex.. Like that actually happened. I don't even regret any of that at all. That was amazing. Dylan and I get off the bed and we grab our clothes and quickly change so we can get back out there for Dylan to start getting ready for the show.
Dylan: "Damn, I didn't know you had that in you."
Alexia: "Well, now you know."
Dylan: "Trust me, this isn't over. There is so much more I can do." He shoots me a wink.
Dylan walks to the door and unlocks it. As we're walking out, we see Dylan's mom standing near the door. She looks at me and gives me a death glare.
Alexia: "Your son is great in bed." I smile and walk away to catch up with Dylan.