chapter 14

Dylan's P.O.V

I finish singing the song and I slowly let go of her hand. I'm not worried about that being the last time I'll ever do that because she's gonna be mine. Tim runs on stage and hands me the flowers. I hand them to her as I lean in to give her a quick kiss one the cheek. Wow I wish that was on the lips, but soon..

Alexia's P.O.V

Oh my gosh. That was the most amazing thing ever, I cannot believe that any of that just happened. Tim comes and gets me off stage and I go back to where I was standing with my friends. Carissa is the first one who runs up to me hugging me and I instantly just started crying. After that, so many other girls came up to me hugging me while I was crying. I didn't even know who they were but the fact that they all came up to me and show that they care means so much. I love being at a Dylan show because I get to gather with all of his other fans and it's amazing, but I never expected any of this to happen.. The rest of the acts came on and performed, but before the show ended the host of the show came on stage to announce the golden ticket winners.. Wow I'm feeling really nervous again, as if I wasn't nervous enough because of everything that happened today.

Host: "Okay, so now we are about to announce the names of the golden ticket winners, Are you all ready?"

Everyone screams and I'm still standing there crying when the host makes quick eye contact with me.

They said a bunch of names that weren't me and I thought well what if I didn't win a ticket? even though I didn't win a ticket I still met Dylan today and had the most amazing experience with him.. The host finished saying all the names and I seen all those girls freaking out in the crowd. Dylan then randomly walked up on stage and the first thing he did was make straight eye contact with me. I love this guy more than anything. I need him in my life. Dylan stood there for a few minutes and some girls came up to me and started talking to me about Dylan. They told me everything was gonna be okay and that Dylan loves me and they all hugged me, it was the cutest thing in the world. They all asked to see my pictures with Dylan earlier and I showed them the video of us meeting and they literally started to cry, so did I as I was watching that video again.. The girls congratulated me and I got they're twitters and they went back to where they were.

Dylan: "So, I have one more golden ticket to give out and I'm announcing it because it's really special to me."

I instantly knew this was for me. Dylan just walked to the side of the stage where I was standing and he handed me the ticket. Oh my god. There were some girls in the back who I heard yell "She doesn't deserve that" I instantly saw Dylan look right in that direction. He put his microphone up to his mouth and said "Well, you know what? You don't deserve one for thinking she doesn't deserve one. This girl deserves the entire world. And I want to give her that." Holy shit. Dylan just defended me in the cutest way possible.. I love him to death.