chapter 23

Alexia's P.O.V
Oh my god.. What the hell just happened? Did Chase and I seriously just kiss? We're both so screwed if Dylan finds out..
Alexia: "Oh my god, Chase what are we gonna do.."
Chase: "I don't know.. It's my fault.. I'm sorry. I'll talk to Dylan about this. He can't get mad at you, it's my fault. The worst he will do is probably punch me in the face for kissing his girlfriend." He smiles.
I let out a small laugh. "I honestly feel really worried right now.. I don't know how Dylan is gonna react to this, but we just need to make one thing clear."
Chase: "What's that?"
Alexia: "You have no feelings for me, right? I can't have this right now Chase.. I'm with Dylan."
Chase: "No, no feelings at all. What just happened was, I don't know, a misunderstanding. It was my fault, and I'm sorry. Are you still my best friend? He shoots me a smile.
Alexia: "Yes, Chase of course, you know you're like one of my best friends and I love you." I smile at him.
Chase: "I love you too. Come on let's go back in the venue before anyone freaks out and wonders where we are."
Alexia: "Okay."
----------------------------------------------
Chase's P.O.V
Okay, so I just sort of totally lied to my best friend. I know this is messed up for me to say, and it'll ruin everything if she knows, but when I met Alexia during the meet and greet for the first time, I fell in love with her. It's been only a day and Alexia is already like my best friend and we've gotten really close. But there's something about her, and I want to be more than best friends with her..I can't do that to Dylan. I just need to forget about being more than friends with her. I'm lucky to have her as that best friend. I can't believe I just kissed her.. I didn't mean for that to happen. I seriously hope I don't lose Dylan to this, but I hope he will understand.. We can't not tell him, he needs to know. Alexia and I got back into the venue and Dylan saw us and he had the biggest smile on his face.
----------------------------------------------
Dylan's P.O.V
I just finished singing my last song as I saw Alexia and Chase get inside the venue. Perfect.
"Hey guys, I hope it's okay with you all if I bring someone very special onstage with me right now before I get off. I think you all will really like her." Alexia walked out on stage and I pulled her into a hug. I whispered in her ear as I was hugging her, "I'm so glad you're okay."
"Hey guys, um so I've been trying to figure out how to tell you guys this, and I hope you all will be okay with it. I tweeted earlier that I wanted all of you to give her a hug at the meet and greet and I saw that the majority of you did and some of you even asked her to take a picture with you. I can't explain how happy that made me. So I met Alexia last night at the Grand Rapids show of the tour and I fell in love with her.. I never thought that would happen, you know, me falling in love with a fan, but it did. I love her. And I hope you guys are all okay with us dating.. She's my girlfriend." I grabbed her hand. I heard a bunch of girls in the audience say "OTP OTP" and that they wanted us to kiss on stage. I pulled Alexia closer to me and kissed her and everyone started screaming. What a perfect end to the show. I love this girl more than anything. "Thank you guys for accepting this, I love you guys. See you soon. Don't worry I'll be back." Someone in the audience yelled "make sure you bring her when you come back!" I smiled and ran off stage with Alexia and then we went to get on the bus. Everyone was already in they're bunks asleep, except for Chase.
Alexia: "Hey, guys. I'm really tired so I'm gonna go get some sleep. I love you babe, goodnight." She gives me a quick kiss. "Goodnight Chase." She goes into my bunk and closes the curtain.
Chase: "Hey, um Dylan?"
Dylan: "What's up?"
Chase: "Look, we need to talk."