☆☆Chapter 12☆☆

"Lila Rossi! What do you think you're doing?!" Lila turned to her mother, who had entered the kitchen.

"I was just. . ." Lila dropped the spoon she had been holding. " . . .Eating. . ."

"Seriously, Lila?!" Her mother yelled. "How many times have you eaten today?? Three?! What makes you think you can come in here and eat so carelessly however you like!"

"Mom, I just . . . I just felt a little hungry. I ran out of money to buy some snacks and. . ." Lila stopped, knowing her reason was beginning to sound stupid.

"You ran out of money?! What kind of excuse is that?!" Her mother yelled. "Have you seen Marinette herself?! She makes her own money instead of relying on her parents to buy her whatever she needs. She's all popular now and all you do is sit here and be lazy!"

"Mom, don't worry." Lila hated having to hear the same words come out of her mother's mouth all over again. "Gabriel is going to be hosting a designing competition, and I plan to join. It may not be enough to get me more popular than Marinette but it'll be enough for the family."

"Well, you better work hard, and try to impress Gabriel and his assistants!" Her mother proclaimed, folding her arms. "I heard that Marinette and Emilie are going to be Gabriel's assistants."

"What?!" Marinette is going to be his assistant. Marinette, just how popular are you?!

"And prepare yourself," Her mother said, leaving the kitchen. "Your teacher is going to be here soon."

Lila silently groaned. Ever since she left her school, she had been getting homeschooled. She disagreed to leave the house most of the time, because she was sure that everyone knew her, and would always point at her, calling her a liar for what she had done last year.

It made her feel sick in the stomach to realize that not everyone had forgotten what happened last year. Even people online commented and posted mean words about her.

"Lila is just like those girls that have a crush on Adrien but worse. I can't believe she did what she did, trying to make us all believe that she and Adrien were really dating."
1838👍   27372💬     1👎

< Replies >

"I never believed any of the words she said anyway. She was just a sick liar who only wanted Adrien to get more popular."
1488👍         23👎

"She's too lazy to get popular on her own so she decided to pretend to date Adrien so everyone would know her name."
978👍        4👎

"Hey, she is popular. Everyone does know her name, haha. Nobody likes her one bit, that's all, haha!"
3618👍            12👎

Lila shook her head, trying to get the comments and the words people had given her out of her head. It wasn't working, so she put her dishes in the sink and walked upstairs to her room.

After everyone realized that she had been lying about her and Adrien, when she had gone to school, not a single person liked her one bit. Boys were always making fun of her, calling her attention-seeker, and girls were always circling her, bullying her and calling her names.

It was then that she couldn't take it anymore that she decided to quit school and stay home. Her parents hadn't been happy with her one bit, but she didn't care, as long as she was away from the others that wanted to hurt her.