☆☆Chapter 32☆☆

"Gotcha!"

Savannah turned around to see Nino behind her. "What?!"

"I heard you were the murderer, so I just caught you," Nino replied with a shrug. "I'm the detective."

"Oh yeah," Savannah nodded. "Cool, I'm caught. By the way, do you want me to tell you something interesting, Nino?"

Nino shrugged again. "What?"

"Do you know about Stephanie having a crush on you?"

Nino nodded. "For quite some time, yeah. So? Is something wrong?"

"Well, I just want to warn you of Alya and Stephanie. I overheard Alya telling Marinette about how she's going to get revenge on Stephanie and get her to stop liking you. I also overheard Stephanie telling Alison and Chloe about how she's going to do whatever it takes to break you and Alya up."

Nino frowned. "But Alya told me she and Stephanie were friends."

"That's what she wants you to believe. Alya is actually pretending to be Stephanie's friend just to bring her down. Don't say I didn't warn you." Savannah waved before walking off.

Nino took the whistle around his neck and blew it as loud as he could. The whistle was to show everyone that the murderer had been caught so they could start a new game.

As they were heading back to the cabin, Nino bumped into Stephanie, just the last person he wanted to see.

"Oh, hey... Hey Nino... Sorry."

Nino shook his head. "There's no need to say anything. I'll just head to my cabin and pretend I never bumped into you."

"Nino, if you're still mad about what happened, just so you know, I'm sorry, okay?" Stephanie sighed. "I never wanted to be a part of it. I just wanted to feel...important, and those girls made me feel that way."

"Those girls also abandoned you when you got caught of what you did, Stephanie," Nino shoved his hands in his pockets as he spoke. "How did that make you feel?"

"Devastated."

"Good!"

"I just want you to know that I'm sorry. Is... Is your mother doing okay?"

"Yeah, thank goodness she's okay, because I swear if she had died in that accident, you wouldn't be alive today!" And with a huff, he started walking away.

Stephanie looked down, feeling her heart torn into pieces all over again. Soon she looked up when she saw Alya walking up to her.

"You okay? Saw Nino talking to you. It seems like you both aren't exactly...on good terms."

"It's all my fault anyway."

"Want to talk about it?"

Stephanie sighed. "Sure. I'll tell you everything about what happened."

~~~

"Stephanie, look at him. Look at how weak he is. Go get him!"

Stephanie looked back to the guy her friends were pointing at, before turning back to her lunch. "Nah, I'd rather spend my time eating than getting my hands dirty."

"Awe you're no fun anymore," Maye Simone chuckled. "You've went a week without hurting anyone. Are you changing?"

"No, I'm not. I've just been so busy these days," Stephanie sighed. "I mean, 7th grade is almost over and my parents expect me to do 'much more' in 8th grade."