☆☆Chapter 16☆☆

This time it wasn't the sound of the loud alarm clock that woke Marinette up on Thursday morning. This time it was the loud sound of objects being flung at the wall, things breaking, and yelling echoing the house.

They're fighting again.

When Marinette had returned home last night with Adrien from the bakery, she had heard Andy and Hannah yelling, arguing about Stella and her stay here.

Hannah wanted her gone so badly. She even wanted to throw her things out, calling her a home-wrecker. Andy on the other hand didn't mind Stella staying. He told Hannah that it was just helping her out, nothing else, but Hannah wouldn't agree with it.

Marinette got out of her bed and left her room in her pj's. She saw Andy helping Stella up at the bottom of the stairs, while Hannah stood at the top, yelling that she hadn't done anything.

"Hannah, don't make me hate you as well!" Andy yelled. "Why did you push Stella down the stairs? Stop lying!"

"I didn't!" Hannah balled her hands into fists, glaring very deeply at Stella, who was looking pitiful in Andy's eyes.

Marinette sighed. "Can't believe you two are still fighting over this woman." She definitely knew Andy and Hannah were going to have problems with Stella around, but should she herself mind? "You two just grow up! Andy, it's very wrong to bring another woman to this house with your wife here."

"Exactly!" Hannah yelled, looking proud that Marinette had spoke up for her.

"But Hannah," Marinette turned to her. "Don't act like such a baby. Why do you want Stella gone so badly? It's not like Stella has made a move yet. It's not like Andy has cheated on you with her yet. When that happens, then you can act like such a dramatic queen!"

Andy sent Hannah a smirk.

"Alright I'm leaving." Marinette turned back around and headed inside her room. That was just the thing; she could call her adoptive parents by their first names and they wouldn't do anything about it. Whenever they were having a fight as well, Marinette could speak her thoughts and they wouldn't lash out on her.

She went to the bathroom and took a shower, noticing that all the yelling and arguing had died down. After her shower, she brushed her teeth, before she headed out of the bathroom, wearing the clothes she had picked out for herself.

"Psst, hey..."

Marinette turned around to see Stella heading towards her. She sighed and waited for Stella to reach up.

"Yeah, what's up?"

Stella seemed to be wearing a smirk on her face. "Why are you even their daughter?"

"Adoptive daughter," Marinette corrected.

"Oh, they adopted you?" Stella looked surprised. "How can they dream about taking care of a daughter when they can't even take care of themselves?"

Marinette laughed. "Yeah, totally." Why did she suddenly have a change of mind about Stella. "But can you tell me why you're really here? I don't believe that you really got kicked out of your apartment and asked to live here."

"Oh, okay fine," Stella looked around, before she took Marinette inside the bathroom again, closing the door. "I do live in a house. I live with my best friend and her cat, Tubby..."

"Then why did you lie?"

"To get revenge, that's why!" Stella exclaimed. "I hate those two so much!"

"Both of them?"

"Both of them," Stella nodded. "See, we all knew each other when we were back in school. I want to get revenge on Hannah, because in school, she was the Mean Girl. She was always bullying me, getting others to bully me or not help me at all. She was such an annoying girl as well. She pretended she was my best friend only to betray and stab me in the back later on, and it hurt. Before I left the school, I told her I was going to get revenge on her, but she just laughed me off. Well, here I am!"