strangers.

night number 3.

marks. all over our bodies. sometimes i couldn't even count them, each one so unique and beautiful.

when wildness took over us, we held each other so strong and tight, that we left marks on our bodies. this time i was hopeful. he had to remember now. love marks won't disappear from day to day.

"at least cover your neck, potter, you whooore." i decided to tease him about it as he was falling asleep, suddenly so far away from me.

"fuck you, boris. look what you did? what will anyone think if they'd see me like this?" he started massaging his surely sore neck.

"life is not about what others think, but about people who lov-...." i stopped myself in the middle of a sentence trying to hide my emotions between a yawn.

"...who cares about you. stop with your bullshit."

"you don't know a shit about life, boris."

"i certainly know more than you."

"fuck you."

i always hated when we argued, but theo with his mood swings was sometimes really unbearable. he said some things, i said some things. he hit me, so i  hit him back. it was simple as that. we were falling asleep with bloody lips and bruises on cheeks. i knew he considered that what people think of him is important, but sometimes he really exaggerated things. how could i calm his always worrying mind? i wondered. not even he wasn't able to do that.

 the next day, he couldn't dare to say anything - which became another ordinary day for us, just to function like this, like we were some fucking strangers occasionally making love in a lonely desert. at this point, he was visibly ignoring the fact that i had these love marks too. i caught him looking in the mirror in a bathroom, closely scanning my work, but when he caught my gaze in a reflection, he quickly hid his actions behind brushing teeth by some old used toothbrush, which was lazily lying at the sink for a long time.