saving water.

night number 4.

after some really hot summer nights, theo liked to take shower in the middle of the night. this time, we drank too much that we collapsed on the bed and immediately fell asleep, not giving a fuck about that annoying thing called hygiene.  but some time later, (i couldn't define how much time has passed) i opened my eyes to a sudden noise coming from other side of bed. he vomited, the acid smell filled up the room. he rose up from bed, drunkenly limped and bumped into the wardrobe along the way. soft chuckle escaped my mouth, ah clumsy sweet potter.

"fuck!"

 i stared as he left into the bathroom leaving behind just small ray of intimate light. i was in a mood to tease, we usually messed around with each other, so i got up and sneaked inside the bathroom and then in shower. he was turned to me with his back, so he couldn't notice me and i tried to be quiet as i carefully covered his eyes from behind with my hands.

"what the fuck are you doing here, you fucking creep boris?!"

"whot?  just saving water. besides, i've seen you naked before." i said with completely smug expression on my face.

"no, you haven't!"

"i have !"

"in your wildest fucking dreams!" theo shouted angrily and splashed my eyes with a running water. the water in my eyes stung less than theo denying all of this.....us.
as i recovered, wiping away water from my eyes, i immediately returned him the splashing with the same force. 

"motherfucker!" he slapped back of my hand, he managed to catch me by my wrist and he held me firmly. his hold was so strong but somehow i've managed to pinch him on his waist.

then we burst out laughing and we ended up in some kind of strange hug in a weird angle of small space. i pressed theo's back into cold wet shower wall and he lost his balance so he grabbed me by my neck, his nails hooked in my skin. two of his fingers pulled my curls.

"you know, with you, everything is wildest dream, potter." i whispered to his ear with a playful smirk, making sure i'd touch the skin there with my lips. he shivered maybe from my honest words, or maybe from the hot air suddenly getting cold, or could it be....i looked down. i opened my mouth.

"shut the fuck up." he stopped me through his clenched teeth before i could speak up. his breathing became shallow.

"make me." i grinned, getting every advantage of seconds of messing with him. he jumped on my neck with his lips and teeth and tongue like some wild animal. and maybe we were - some wild animals, living in a vast desert, fetching food, caring for each other and living in perfect same, yet so different symbiosis.

with a shameless gasp, i touched him, touched him and touched him. he buried his face into hollow of my neck with an almost equal gasp. we stayed lean on each other for what it felt like infinity. breathings became the same and i couldn't pinpoint when or how. i was sure this night will fade away like others. i could already see theo's sleepy eyes as he drifted into unconsciousness. the only sign, remaining of what we were doing was foggy love stains on a glass wall.