Chapter 31.

Two Weeks Later

Things were finally getting back to normal. Which was a relief to all of us. Especially Brian. He was happy the band was back together and that they were making music again. John assured me they were almost finished and that soon, we could all take a long break until something new comes up. I could tell he was just as stressed as everyone else. And I understood.

George on the other hand...I have nothing to say about him. I was just glad he was well.

..

Me and John gave one last moan as we came. He kissed me neck over and over again as I moved my hands up and down his bare back. His skin was warm and damp.

"It's been too fuckin long." I laughed as he rolled off me, onto his back. He was panting like crazy as I turned on my side and moved my hand over his chest.

"It's your turn." He said pulling me on top of him. I giggled and straddled him. He moaned as I licked down his chest and sucked on one of his nipples. His hands roaming my body as we got started again.

It didnt take long for him to get hard. I think three, almost four weeks without sex has really gotten him desperate.

I sat up on him and glided down. He shut his eyes and rested his hands behind his head as I moved my body up and down.

I always loved watching him during sex. His moans, the look of pleasure washing over his face, how hard he began to breath the more he enjoyed the sensation. It turned me on so much.

I rubbed his chest while picking up the pace.

"Sh..shit. don't fuckin stop." He moaned. I smiled and moved my finger over his lips, slowly sliding in his mouth. He sucked on it, nibbling on my finger tip. My body heating up and tingling as he smacked my bum hard.

I gasped as I rolled my hips into his, clawing at the bedsheets and leaning down to suck in his skin. His hands gripping my waist, helping me move.

John's body felt amazing against mine. Every time we made love, it felt like our first time. Still as exciting and passionate.

He kissed me hard, his tongue roaming my mouth as he came. I pulled back and moaned louder as I followed. We smiled at each other as we came to a stop and kissed.

That was until there was a small knock on the door.

John held onto me. "Shhh don't answer it."

I smiled when there was another knock.

"He's going to keep knocking babe." I said kissing his cheek. John sighed and sat up. Another knock.

I got up off him and put a long shirt on. He slipped his briefs on and opened the door. Julian standing with a teddy bear. He glared up at John and walked over to me.

"What's that look for!?" John asked as Julian got under the covers with me, snuggling in my arms.

"You know why daddy."

I laughed and held him in my arms. "Yeah John. Doing unholy things to me without little Julian's permission."

John shook his head and laid next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Can I hug mum atleast?" He asked. Julian leaned over and looked at his arms and nodded. I smiled.

"Can I kiss her?" John asked.

"No."

"Can I touch her like this?" John trailed his fingers down my thighs. Julian pouted.

"No daddy."

I giggled and shoved John. "It feels nice having a cute protective boyfriend."

John made a face and moved his hands between my legs when Julian wasn't looking.  I smiled and pulled his hands away.