Chapter 18

rain fire

"H-Help!" lahat ng ulo ay agad napabaling sa pinanggalingan ng sigaw na iyon.

I look at the dark entrance of the house and it somehow reminded me of the scenes from horror movie with the horrifying sound of the thunder alongside the lightning of the rain.

Montejar was the first one to immediately recovered from the terror of that agonizing shout along with the thunderous roar of the heavens. Halos matumba siya sa pagtayo at agad na tumakbo sa loob ng bahay kasunod ang nagkulumahog na si Nikko at Andi.

Agad rin naman akong sumunod ng marinig ang namimilipit na boses ng babaeng sumigaw. And the scene that we got as I caught up the pace of Montejar was Shiro sitting at the buttom stairs whose trying to hold Cassiopeia in his arms who is crying so hard.

"W-what?... what the-- Cassiopeia?!" Montejar's shouted in disbelief. It turns out that Cassiopeia was the owner of that agonizing voice and as I look at her on that terrifying state, messed face with her tears and weaken body, down to the blood from her skirt, so evident on the white-tiles floor of the house.

"Oh my God?!"

"What the fuck?!"

Mapagnabay na bulalas ni Andi at Leiron habang napaawang ang labi ko't nanlaki ang mata nang mapagtanto kung saan galing ang dugong iyon.

"V-von? Von! Help me, please!" Cassiopeia begged as she cried with the weaken voice. Upon hearing how her voice broke at how he plead made me want to grab my gun and shoot the head of the boy beside hee who is still trying to hold her but keep on shoven off. But then...

"Airess! Help me! M-my baby... please. I'm begging you. My baby!" napabaling ang nanlilisik kong mata nang marinig ko ang tawag ni Cassiopeia. She was sobbing so hard and I felt that unexplainable throb inside my chest as I look at her pleading eyes and helding her hands at me for help.

"What?!" Von shouted but I quickly went to Cassiopeia's side, shoving away the presence of this motherfucker Shiro Montefalcon. Hindi ako sigurado kung masyado na ba talaga akong malakas na kahit mahinang pagtulak ko kay gagong Shiro Montefalcon ay agad siyang natumba o ano pero wala akong pakealam.

"SHIRO?!" sigaw na naman ni Montejar na mukhang di pa rin alam anong nangyayare.

for the longest time, my hand tremble as I carress the face of Cassiopeia. She was too weak and pale. Barely catching her breath as her left arm protectively holding her belly whispering her pleads. I held that hand tight as her eyes closed but still begging.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

"Tumahimik ka nga!" sigaw ko nang wala man lang nagpagana sa utak nila na dapat dalhin muna sa ospital si Cassiopeia bago dumadada!

"Dalhin natin siya sa ospital!" I shouted as I look back to Montejar's horrified and confused eyes. Tagaktak ang pawis at taas baba ang balikat.

"Von! Get the damn car?!" marahas na napabaling si Montejar nang marinig ang sigaw na iyon ni Montefalcon.

Gago 'to! Ang kapal ng mukha!