Chapter 7

Remember me

"Stupidity is really innate to some people eh?" I look up to see who is this guy and saw that it was actually the same guy who gave me the big cartoon of chuckie and the guy from awhile ago.

He was looking straight from those assholes and those walking-barbie dolls with that mischievous smirk plastered on his mouth when he suddenly look down on me. For a moment there, it was as if time has stop as our eyes met.

There again.

I gritted my teeth as my eyebrows creased when I felt that ridiculous skip of beat in my freaking heart , unable for me to properly catch my breathe. The fuck? Probably just a spur of the moment imagination.

Who the hell is this guy again?

"What do you mean, Von?" one soccer player sounded as if offended by it. Naputol ang titigan namin nang ibaling niya ang paningin sa nagtanong. Still his hands on my shoulder, firmly holding me beside him. Napakurap ako at sandaling hindi mahanap ang sariling wisyo.

WHAT THE?

"Not knowing what you already know is stupidity." this Von continued with a smirk crept on his lips. Pailalim siyang tumingin sa harap at kitang kita ko ang bahagyang pag kuyom ng kanyang panga na siyang nagpakunot sa noo ko at pansamantalang nakalimutang ibalibag ang mapangahas niyang kamay na nakahawak pa rin sa balikat ko.

"A perfect example of what you did. Neglecting the fact, which is absolutely obvious, that it was actually your fault for intentionally throwing the ball this way even after knowing that someone might be hit," he sound polite but the message tells how mocking it actually was.

"...and aside from the fact that it's perfectly written in the university's rules and regulations that players must be mindful and accountable with their actions during and after any actions done on the University's geographical area." a playful smirk still on his lips as he continue to monologue. Umayos siya sa pagkakatayo at taas noo na tinignan ang nasa harap na para bang mga batang pinagsasabihan.

"Von--" a barbie-doll even tried to talk him out but fail.

"Thus, incidents are considered prior to the amount of witnesses of both parties, hence, a harm-done during the University's class hours are reckon on the responsibility of the athletes, be it on a practice or an actual game." naging balisa ang mga players na kanina lang ay tawang-tawa. The brainless barbie-dolls look away. Huh!

Cat caught your tongue, bimbos? I wanted to spit.

"Come one, Man. It was an accident. We were having fun while practicing. Ni hindi man lang siya nadapa." one asshole tried to argue, laughing a bit and point at me. I narrowed my eyes at what he did.

You'll be sorry for that, you brainless asshole.

"Yeah. And it isn't our fault. If she was not that stupid enough to look around then she might have avoided the ball." my eyes automatically went to the bitch who said that. Maarteng umirap ang babae at humalukipkip habang inaakbayan ng naka number 24 na soccer player. The other girls silently laugh at what she said and she even dared to high five with the girl with the curly hair.

I look closely at her. Precisely remembering every detail of her, then I smirk. Lets see, baby girl. Lets see whose stupid.

Kunot noo akong napaangat ng tingin sa lalaking nasa tabi ko nang iangat niya ang dalawang kamay sa ere. Unconsciously, I swallowed an invisible bile on my throat. Errr... damn that height and that flexing biceps!

I can almost feel that goosebumps all over my body. What the f?! Yuck!

"Wait, I think you have been mistaken." He said almost laughing. He look around the people eavesdropping and I even heared some whispers and giggles from the girls as his eyes roam around.