Epilogue

This is it pancit, we are finally at the last chapter of my moon and sun. Thank you so much for being with my Von and Vixen's journey of darkness and light. It took me almost two years to finish this book since this is my experimental book for an action plot. For a moment there, parang ayoko ng magsulat ng any action related plot but Peaky Blinders is making me think twice haha char. Nevertheless, maraming maraming salamat po. Sa wakas ay masisimulan ko na ang ikatatlo sa Playboy Series. Hope to have you still on Bridget and Ardor's story entitled, Hush now, Bridget and to my CorazonValiente Series! Ciao!

---

Storms end

Looking back at the boy that I was before, I can say that it wasn't a perfect life but it was indeed a fun life. My world was all about girls, games and fun. I had the life of every boy's dream. Money, fame, exceptional charm, the hottest girls in town, name it. As one of the heirs of the top leading families in the Philippine business industry, we have the privileges.

But maybe, that is one of the downside of being on the top, the feelings was too high and everything became... too unappreciative.

I never chase because I was always the one to be chased. Everything was just too easy for me to get that it always pissed me off every damn time Shiro Montefalcon, my bestpal, treats Cassiopeia Elizalde, our Queen, my very kind and sweet girl bestfriend, like a freakin' shit.

Don't get me wrong, I can die with Shiro but I'd kill for Cassiopeia.

"Hurt her again, my fist will definitely meet your shitty face, dude." Ani ko na natatawa bago nilagok ang isang whiskey. It may have seem like a joke to anyone who heard it but Shiro Montefalcon knows better to not get what I mean. He knows well enough that I don't kid around my threats when it comes to Cassiopeia. Alam niyang sa likod ng pabirong turan ko ay seryoso ako sa bawat banta kong paduduguin ang mukha niya gamit ang kamao ko sa oras na masaktan na naman si Cassiopeia.

Not that I don't trust my best pal, I can absolutely trust him with my life but certainly not of Cassiopeia's. Shiro is an asshole when it comes to woman and I am certain enough that Cass is not an exception regardless how high-ranked her family is and no matter how many years we've all been together. Kahit... alam ko at dama kong... may nararamdaman naman talaga ang gagong yun sa reyna namin.

Everything in my life was so perfect and smooth... until her.

Airess Zhail Rosell is a walking-perfection. I can still perfectly remember how my world gone to slow fucking motion and no sound was evident in my ears but my stupid heart, beating rapidly. I was with my group in one of the bleachers near the soccer field. Students flock over our crowd that we always... always got everyone's attention. I was laughing beside Shiro with his arms on my shoulder when my eyes darted at the girl walking with a straight face in the hallway. She was alone and I knew she was new to the University. An angel with a fierce eyes like that is hard to ignore. Lahat ng atensyon ng mga estudyante ay nasa amin ngunit ang atensyon ko ay napako sa babaeng nililipad ng hangin ang mahabang itim na itim na buhok. She look so snob and mean walking like a top model in a runaway when her eyes roam around the field. Hindi ko alam but, unconsciously my laugh turned to a nervous smile, anticipating her eyes darting at mine.

It must have been just my imagination or what but for a second there, we locked eyes but I saw how the corner of her mouth rose for a mocking smirk before it vanished as she look back ahead.

Napaayos ako ng tayo at tuluyan ng nawala ang ngiti sa labi habang halos mabali ang leeg sa pag sunod sa kaniyang maglaho sa pagpasok sa loob ng science building.

I'm not sure if that was the start of my estrange kind of  feeling towards her or when I started to feel the mixed emotions I am experiencing for her but one thing is for sure, I was captivated with her eyes and voice the very moment I finally had the reason to get near her. Lalo na noong nag daan ang ilang pagkakataon na nakakasama ko siya ay nakita ko ang kwentas niyang lagi niyang tinatago ang pendant sa batok niya.