Chapter 26

Super short update pala yung Chapter 25. By the way, 4 more chapters before the epilogue, self! Laban sa pag update! Gusto ko ng matapos ito. This is not yet, proofread.  Expect a lot of typos and erros. Will probably edit soon pero sa susunod na siguro pag may time.

By the way, My CorazonValiente Series 1 entitled, Caenaella Solace is currently on-going too. Sana subukan niyo rin basahin. Thank you.

---

Little reckless girl

I swiftly turn around and drop my knees on the ground to avoid the gunshots coming on my way. Immediately, I aimed both guns  on each side to shoot two men. Napadaing ng sinipa ako sa asking gilid kung saan ang hindi pa naghihilom na sugat. I look back and aim my punch on the bastards dick and immediately shot his legs which made him fall on his knees.

I was startled when I felt a bullet flash on my side and like a wind, I look at the other side. A stupid bastard who was aiming a gun at me was shot dead on his spot. Tumingin ako sa kung saan galing ang bala na iyon at agad nakita ang mapanuyang ngiti sa mukha ni Azrael, still with his mask and behind it is his  sweaty face.

Ramdam ko na rin ang kaunting paghingal sapagkat bukod sa hindi pa gaano humihilom ang mga sugat ko ay  marami-rami na rin kaming napapatumba. We are already inside the second warehouse.  Nasa labas Sina Damon at Tinashee ay parehong nasa labas at nakikipaglaban din. Although we have already expected the amount of the Montefalcon's gunmen, but a total of 300 was a bit too much since I'm still injured and so was Hades and Persephone.

Still, Persephone and Hades are both the bird's eye. The one behind the snipers. Kasama ni Perse sa kaniyang lokasyon sa Tinashee who happens to be the team's God's eye. She has controls over the satellite to see our exact location and the exact location of the enemy's.

"Fuck! Damn it!" I spit the blood on my bruised mouth when a stupid bastard punch me with his rifle which hit on the left side of my face. Bwesit agad ang rumehistro sa loob ko nang mapagtantong, mahihirpan na naman akong ngumuya at kumain nito dahil sa sugat na paniguradong matatamo. Agad kong pinasairi ang aking paa upang marahas na iwaksi ang kamay na may hawak na baril. Dumating ang gago na agad ko naman siniko ang baba sabay baril sa kaniyang paa. Before he could even fall down, I held unto his collar and aimed my gun from his shoulder to make him a shield. I duck and shielded on the body when someone aimed a gun at me. I aimed my gun from the side of his torso and shot 3 man down when I notice a   woman aiming a gun at Azrael from the back. I aimed to shoot but there was no more bullets, so instead, I aimed to throw my gun and just in time to hit the woman's hand before it shoot. Agad akong napaupo at niabot ang dalawang katana sa paa at wala ng pasubaling ginawang dart ang   gitna ng noo ng babaeng babarilin na naman sana muli sa Azrael. Azrael was already on a hand-on-hand combat, leaving his big guns somewhere unloaded.

"A!" I shouted and Azrael immediately nodded as he understood. I run to his direction aiming the butt of my favorite gun on my left side and as I glided my way pass him, he immediately inserted a load of bullets on it.   Ang kabilang kamay ko ay agad niabot ang kaninang binato na baril at agad initsa patalikod sa kaniyang dereksyon. Mabilis kong kinsa ang baril na Hawak at inumang sa tatlong lalaking kakapasok lang sa budiga.

"Damn it." hingal ko at binaba ang sailing baril ng wala ng  nakitang buhay na kalaban. I look back at Azrael who was standing in the middle of dead bodies. The side of his side was tainted with blood and he smirk when he caught my eyes. Sa kaila ng paghingal ay binigyan niya ako ng isang thumbs-up na siya ng sinuklian ko rin ng tango.

"Tinashee, where the hell are they?" ani ko nang inabot ang earpiece sa kabilang tenga. The silent gunshots from the others finally subsided.

"Nasa isang opisina sila ilang metro ang layo kung saan kayo ngayon. 15 men outside, 5 inside, excluding Montejar." I copied and immediately rose to walk on the back door of the warehouse.