Your Guild Members

Y/n, you are the master of a dark guild called Bloodfall. Your guild emblem looks like the side of a monster with jagged teeth. All your guild emblems are imprinted in black. Your guild consists of four people including you:

Name: Y/n L/n
Hair Colour: H/c
Eye Colour: E/c with Black and White Flecks around the Iris
Magic Type: Limitless - you seem to have every single power and you don't have a strength or weakness...why is that?
Guild Emblem Location: Back of Neck
Usual Outfit: (You choose, but it has to be something that covers your entire back, including your shoulder blades...)
Extra Info: There are two large identical scars on your back. They look like lines. You don't remember where they came from or how you got them but you keep them hidden to avoid questions.

Name: Ailani Trevore
Hair Colour: Dark Red
Eye Colour: Light Brown with Black and White Flecks around the Iris
Magic Type: Nightmare Seeker - a forbidden type of magic that allows you to cast a living nightmare on someone, making them fear it so much that they become paralysed. They could die from the fear if the wizard decides they want you dead.
Guild Emblem Location: Right Waist
Usual Outfit: Black t-shirt tucked into a plaid beige pleated skirt, fishnet tights, black boots. Sometimes she'll wear a black zip up hoodie with her hood up on colder days.
Extra Info: She's Y/n's best friend.

Name: Jagger Wolf
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Grey with Black and White Flecks around the Iris
Magic Type: Life Diminution - a forbidden type of magic where any memories people have of  you will be gone. They won't even know if you're dead. They won't even know you exist. The bonds you've made in your life are being forcefully broken and you will feel it.
Guild Emblem Location: Left Shoulder
Usual Outfit: Black shirt, grey zip up hoodie, denim blue jacket over the top, black ripped jeans, black trainers and two thin black bracelets on his left wrist.
Extra Info: The two bracelets were given by his parents. One from his mum, one from his dad.

Name: Talon Locke
Hair Colour: Platinum Blonde
Eye Colour: Icy Blue with Black and White Flecks around the Iris
Magic Type: Air Conjuring - a forbidden type of magic that can suffocate everyone in an area easily. You can't see the air, that means you can't see if the air is about to strangle you. You breathe in and out, the air can be controlled to get caught in your throat, or it can heat up, or it can freeze.
Guild Emblem Location: Right Shoulder
Usual Outfit: White oversized t-shirt, light grey jeans with a yellow belt, white chunky trainers and a silver chain necklace.
Extra Info: He likes to sleep.