Chapter 02

Luna

"Visage's symmetry,
falling with the idea of thou..."

Today is another day trapped in this believed "reality"

I don't know if by mere breathing in it can already be considered as surviving.

The four walls of the patisserie is different today, there's no noisy costumers and I am not panicking going back and forth with the heavy orders, with that I can read a book peacefully.

Since eight am I was here general cleaning the place and now it is twelve noon in the afternoon.

I took my short break by re-reading the book I bought last month that was entitled "Saudade".

Actually, It's the nth time that I am re-reading it and I can't get enough with the story especially with the male character Chrono Xiun.

How I wish he exists.

And now I need to finish my last following tasks, I closed my book, stood up, wiped the table counter and cleaned the last piece of mess in my aunt's patisserie.

My Aunt Quer decided that the shop will only be opening this morning since she's planning for its renovation in the afternoon, I wonder how would it look at the end. Knowing my aunt, every detail matters.

I removed my apron and placed it on the cabinet for the mean time and locked the doors, flipping the "come in, we're open" sign at the glass door with "closed". 

I can feel my back and shoulders aching with pain. Avery and I will be hanging out this sunday, it's a tiring day and I just want rest more than anything else (except for Chrono of course) but my lunatic friend here insisted my company.

I know she wanted to escape their mansion especially her horrible grandmother by going out so here I am now, dragging my own feet by the train station with my tired body.

Currently I am broke now like what I am usually so I'll just walk few kilometers to save some money, with my tired and haggard get-up and my zombie walk.

As I arrived at the train station, I silently sat on one of the benches. I wonder where do all these people will go and where they came from. Different faces with different emotions but they are in one place.

It's been two hours since I arrived at the train station, my butt is heating up because of hours of sitting, so does my head. I left out a heavy breath, Avery is still not yet arriving. Where could she possibly be?