Chapter 09

Luna

"Star crossed it was."

It's been a long while since I was answered by my wishful prayers, to make Chrono Xiun exist but myself being in the story he is existing is something more than expected. Turns out, him being in a physical living is not enough.

I mean, yes, whenever he is around I am beyond happy, the feeling is unexplainable but pleasant. Yet there is still something uncertain that I don't know that bothers me.

Proud to say that I already got used to my new everyday life, my routine would be going to school and being approached by Aloe until the last period. She never fails to accompany me!

Speaking of her, we got closer since the last time we met. I don't know what kind of friendship do we have or do we actually have one but one thing is for certain, we are close. Avery and her is entirely the opposite. Though, I am happy to have her around that makes me less lonely at a big kind of university.

There was one time that she invited me to her dorm, it was messy but welcoming. Aloe was fond of games so she invited me to play video games with her, she called me a "noob" afterwards.

And the other staple individual in my everyday is the hybrid, Kosmo. The budget that I have was being spent on yogurt milk, I don't complain though. She is chubbier now. She is still the Kosmo that I met but sugar rush made her a little hyper.

About what she said to me last time and about the old lady who is also a wisp, I tried to ask her about that also regarding what she knows about everything or if she knows anything but I failed to receive a proper answer, she would tend to disappear or change the topic and she will return like nothing had happened. So I ended up not bothering her anymore.

"Hey," someone laid her arms around my shoulder. It was Aloe. We just finished our last subject for the day and we are heading for the locker area. "Where d'ya wanna go after this?"

I can smell the minty gum in her breath as she continued to chew on it. She never runs out of it and so do the unmentionable sticky things under her desk.

"I have practice at the music hall, you should go on first, we can hang out tomorrow," I smiled at her

She removed her arm in my shoulder and shoved her hands inside her skirt pockets. Yes, she have pockets on the other sides of her skirt. It is kinda weird but cool.

"Tch. Loudmouth, we can't hang out tomorrow," she said as we open our each other's lockers. She got used calling me a loudmouth even though I am not, in fact, she's more talkative that I am.

I inserted my book inside and grabbed some notes that I will study for tonight. "Why not?" I glanced at her with my confused eyes.

"Ow!" I whined when she flickered my forehead with her fingers "What was that for?"

"Dumb, we have an annual dance tomorrow," she said that like she was my mother complaining that I forgot my chores. I laughed at that idea.

"Oh, that will be tomorrow already," It's like a dejavu that I forgot an event again. "Are you coming, Aloe?"

Aloe waved her hands in the air, disapproving "Nah. For what? To pretend like some stupid miss perfect clown? Tch," she even rolled her eyes after saying that.